2012 World Rally Championship

The boss proved himself once again. A 9th title seems more likely than any other taking it this year. Points to Dani Sordo and Petter Solberg for some very good podiums, and look out for Mikko Hirvonen through the season, he can be very fast when he settles into the car. Looking forward to Sweden already, especially with the ammount of snow we have gotten over the last few days up here in the north :)

The boss proved himself once again. A 9th title seems more likely than any other taking it this year. Points to Dani Sordo and Petter Solberg for some very good podiums, and look out for Mikko Hirvonen through the season, he can be very fast when he settles into the car. Looking forward to Sweden already, especially with the ammount of snow we have gotten over the last few days up here in the north :)

I think we can't make any conclusion of this rally. The conditions were very difficult, and as you can see, the expereience won this time. Jari-Matti and Seb Ogier, who still very young, made those mistakes what the experienced drivers (Loeb, Hirvonen, Delecour, Solberg) didn't make. :) One thing is sure (and I think you want to say this): it will be very difficult to beat Seb Loeb again, as always. :)

I surprised on Evgeniy Novikov's performance. Last year he retired several times from the rallies, but this 5th overall position is very promising from him!

Ok, one last addition. But you just have to see this :D

prdel.jpg

I'm very interested in watching coverage of the 2012 wrc season, but I don't know what I should be looking for.

I downloaded eurosport coverage of day one of monte-carlo and it was ok. Seems like a lot of shots of cars in garages and people eating pie though.

Is this my best bet? a mere 30 mins of coverage per day? Is there any way to watch an entire run with commentary or is all of the coverage mega condensed?

I noticed ESPNs coverage is about the same.

What Bram said, I always wait for MotorsTV. Longer coverage (40-ish minutes per day last season), more onboard footage. The downside is a pretty bad presenter. But you can always laugh at/with him, so all is well.

There have been moments of 10-15-20 minutes of comment free footage. I like to think he goes out for a smoke in the middle :D

thanks a bunch guys, I'll keep an eye out for this. Like I said I got the eurosport coverage and it's well. meh.

1st 10 minutes of the 2nd day coverage was covering the 1st day. and it's only 30 mins lol.

thanks a bunch guys, I'll keep an eye out for this. Like I said I got the eurosport coverage and it's well. meh.

1st 10 minutes of the 2nd day coverage was covering the 1st day. and it's only 30 mins lol.
Noticed that as well. I guess because it's so diluted, they have to fill it with something.

I have not seen MotorsTV coverage yet, the things I said above are for last season. No clue if they're going to stick with a similar format now when there's a 5 day rally.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back