2012 World Rally Championship

i fail to see how the two remaining brands (as in DTM) are not aware of how stale a two way battle is. WTCC is in danger, too. I think you need at least six different brands on a grid to make it interesting, all else just feels stiff and dead.

Inspiring tyrechoise indeed, never heard of that variation before. I remember studs on one axle and cut slicks on the other, but never a diagonal combination. Monte Carlo is Monte Carlo as it should be :D

Throw whatever you want into the mix, Sebastien Loeb will always be on top at the end. Or so it seems at the moment.
Point to Francios Delecour for an encouraging 2nd fastest time on SS4, how cool is that :) Looks like it can be a nice fight for the 2nd overall with only a second between Dani Sordo and Petter Solberg. I am looking forward to the review on TV tonight :)

Latvala crashes:
latvala.jpg

Ogier must be giving it the beans. Absolutely incredible that he is 4th in the Skoda. Petter seems to be going alright in the Ford. 1 sec of Dani whose a minute of Loeb. But unless the master does something wrong, which is very unlikely, he has got in the bag.

aah its soo painfull to me man. i had lots of hopes for Jari. and he is my Favorite driver, just imagine how hard it is. hehehehe ooooh. well lets hope for sweden now. where the fight is going to be even more intense. for sweden, mikko,mads osbeg,petter

ah, my mistake. This morning, I found this on the wrc homepage when trying to find monte carlo standings:

"The 2011 World Rally Championship starts on 10 February with Rally Sweden.
Once the season is underway, this page is where you'll find the standings in the various FIA championships as well as links to individual rally results."

totally overlooked that this refers to 2011, not 2012. sb. forgot to delete it ...

however, there seem to be copyright issues, the WRC homepage has neither photographs nor videos nor stage times of the monte, just written reports on every stage. strange.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back