2012 World Rally Championship

Ogier crash:
ogier.jpg

ogier2.jpg

ah, my mistake. This morning, I found this on the wrc homepage when trying to find monte carlo standings:

"The 2011 World Rally Championship starts on 10 February with Rally Sweden.
Once the season is underway, this page is where you'll find the standings in the various FIA championships as well as links to individual rally results."

totally overlooked that this refers to 2011, not 2012. sb. forgot to delete it ...

however, there seem to be copyright issues, the WRC homepage has neither photographs nor videos nor stage times of the monte, just written reports on every stage. strange.

Probably because that site was run by North One Sport. The website had become dead until a couple of days ago. I'd say Eurosport are temporarily using it before that create their own one. If you look down the bottom in still has (c) North One Sport

I find it fascinating that the bridge actually cracked!

Me too, kind of like special effects haha :D i wish that happened in RBR. Those are some nice effects in movies and games, looked good, and luckily the car wasn't destroyed and they could continue and they're 2nd! nice.

I think somebody opened a can of pesimism and bad comments about WRC, all i've seen lately in many places is : The highlights narrator is terrible, WRC and NOS have a billion problems! etc. etc. etc. But actually this has been an awesome Rally for me, we have top drivers fighting in the top 3 spots, a Rally where anything can happen, and many many very nice things, i haven't been following the WRC for a lot of years, (3) but i can say that this has the best year start i've seen, and also the most promising, lots of new people, lots of new stuff. And i like the new daily highlights much better than NOS'

Cheers, this year looks like it'll be gooooood :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 331 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing