2012 Summer Olympics

Overall your post doesn't really qualify for discussion, sadly. But to speak about this particular quote above, out of your message.

If you want to compare this particular salute with a Nazi salute, than this is perfectly fine by me; I had my own qualms. But, and this is a big but(!) it was not the German president who did that! And last but not least, the "German Government" was not present at the Olympic Openings in London.

Should do your research before saying such things.:thumbsdown: hint: Walther Tröger

I wasn't being too serious. It was mostly a joke.

Obviously he wasn't doing that, but it looked like the neonazis do it at least here in Spain... If you look at it 100% humor perspective was akwarrdly fun :D

Regarding the comic, it happens also in Spain, if somebody shouts something Spain (if its "arriba" there is no doubt) out of a sports context I would think is an old Franco regime nostalgic, and in 90% of cases I will be right... of course a lot of people says that is not necessarily right but in practice it is :D

It's the price to pay for history, due to the civil war half of Spain is not fully comfortable with Spanish symbols.

Regarding the ceremony, except for the musical part, was a bit dull I think, nothing that I will remember.

;)
385558_388744354524247_152765223_n.jpg

Tonight the 100m sprint. Usain Bolt or....?

Of course Bolt and to bad he knows it. But I hope somebody else wins.
In Jamaica all they do all day is nothing exept smocking joints and drinking Rum. How can they run so fast.
Don't tell me it's because of the grass and rum. :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back