2012 Summer Olympics

i thought the first 26 minutes was superb, it got abit dull then it's got better, just waiting for the teams to go into the stadium, theres better things to come :)

this is about british, i think you would understand it better if you was british and knew our history :)

i thought the first 26 minutes was superb, it got abit dull then it's got better, just waiting for the teams to go into the stadium, theres better things to come :)

this is about british, i think you would understand it better if you was british and knew our history :)

99% of viewers are not British - it's a world event. All previous opening ceremonies I've seen (since Atlanta) weren't so self-centric.

The best thing about watching the Olympic Ceremony ? Probably when the BBC commentators had to make up excuses every time the Royal Family was seen sleeping, looking down at their hands or when they were showing no emotion or celebration when Team GB enter the stadium. Proud to be British...

Also, the German Government did a Nazi Salute when waving.

All flagbearers had some sort of white jock strap to carry the flag.

And the Mozambique Flagbearer looked like Ashley Young.

[...]
Also, the German Government did a Nazi Salute when waving.
[...]

Overall your post doesn't really qualify for discussion, sadly. But to speak about this particular quote above, out of your message.

If you want to compare this particular salute with a Nazi salute, than this is perfectly fine by me; I had my own qualms. But, and this is a big but(!) it was not the German president who did that! And last but not least, the "German Government" was not present at the Olympic Openings in London.

Should do your research before saying such things.:thumbsdown: hint: Walther Tröger

mr. bean was awosome like always.
royal family where like so bored....not a nice picture...
ya i saw the natzi salute...was weird let's say
best part mr. bean and the athletes parade..the rest i forgot already
go bolt.....ooooo yaa..go romania:d

I think there's a difference between waving and the nazi salute...just saying.

Germans have that sort of problem all the time anyway.

1335607243.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back