2012 Summer Olympics

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
The 2012 Summer Olympic Games, will take place in London, England, United Kingdom, from 27 July to 12 August 2012.

500px-London_Olympics_2012_logo.svg.png

Wish I could like it a 1000 times :)

By FAR my most anticipated sporting event! Will follow it closely, and hopefully chat about it a lot here - obviously with my South African-tinted glasses :cool:

The Olympic Torch is being sold on Ebay with some fetching £150,000. In my opinion it's just a golden cheese grater..

Prototype+Design+London+2012+Olympic+Torch+RB9X2bUgxzQl.jpeg

Mm.. Cheese..!

If you're looking for an Olympic Torch and you are on a tight budget then you should take a look at this, Read the description, It's amazing.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/replica-o...rabilia_ET&hash=item27c73faa47#ht_2804wt_1396

"The offical torches are not as good as there made from metal and have lots of holes in them like an old datsun (probably) and they are a bit of a fire hazard when lit, my replica has a low carbon foot print and is suitable for vegetarians (to carry not eat)"

Well this will be affecting me big time since i live between the Stadium and the Watersports up in Waltham Cross.
by a helicopter, or simply grab a V8 car, any jumps you see then take them ,and go weee accross london :D

SECURITY giants G4S yesterday admitted they underestimated the task of supplying 10,000 guards for the London Olympics.

Speaking publicly for the first time since details of the fiasco emerged, chief executive Nick Buckles said he was “very sorry” 3500 troops had to be drafted in at the last minute to make up the shortfall.

It also emerged last night that HM Inspectorate of Constabulary warned Home Office ministers 10 months ago of possible problems with G4S’s ability to provide security for the Olympics.

The Olympic Torch is being sold on Ebay with some fetching £150,000. In my opinion it's just a golden cheese grater..

Prototype+Design+London+2012+Olympic+Torch+RB9X2bUgxzQl.jpeg

Mm.. Cheese..!

If you're looking for an Olympic Torch and you are on a tight budget then you should take a look at this, Read the description, It's amazing.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/replica-o...rabilia_ET&hash=item27c73faa47#ht_2804wt_1396

"The offical torches are not as good as there made from metal and have lots of holes in them like an old datsun (probably) and they are a bit of a fire hazard when lit, my replica has a low carbon foot print and is suitable for vegetarians (to carry not eat)"

lol, the winning bid was 20.12

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back