2012 Formula One Spanish Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he can't. In 2012 there's new rule and from now on drivers can only make one defensive move and then they can't go back to the racing line.
He didn t went back to the racig line, it was on his left, he did what the rules allow.
" Any driver moving back towards the racing line, having earlier defended his position off‐line, should leave at least one car width between his own car and the edge of the track on the approach to the corner."

96508610.jpg

i never said the incident wasnt MS fault..it was indeed....whats frustrating about it is why would you invest so much risk into passing the likes of Senna....He shouldve been tip-toeing aroung him..using all his experience and knowledge....i mean how many times did we see Senna spin around,go in the gravel and get together with other drivers,just this weeked alone

LOL "Alonso Fans start KERS fire" yeah im sure they have access. LOL, i think they tried to use all teh KERS to bring back mobility to Frank....experiement gone wrong I say.

I think it's called sarcasm, irony or humour.
no is called being Biased. lolololol.

....and no Ferrari wasnt hard on the tyres, Alonso was just pushing the hell out of the tyres, he had one move just like Kimi did in Bahrain, but it didn't happen. Anyways good race, Kimi and Alonso for Monaco. The Red Bulls have no chance, Vettel couldnt even get up with the top 2 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes