2012 Formula One Spanish Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great performances by Moldy, Nando, Iceman, RoGo, Kobe, The Vet and the Piece of Ham.

I happen to remember loads of people saying the FIA was biased yesterday for the Piece of Ham's penalty. Today The Vet and the Masher got penalties. Not so biased are they ?
Did you watch the race?
Both got penalties for driving to fast under yellow flag.

Please think next time.

Wow, hats of to Maldonado. It was always clear that he's a qualifying ace, but i did not expect him to keep his nerve in the race. And a Williams lapping a Red Bull. Did not see that coming :confused:

Seems Ferrari is still not where they should be. Alonso always lost a lot time at the end of the stints, so the way they treat their tyres is the exact opposite to last year now.

Lotus didn't fully deliver on their promise, but at the moment they are more consistent than any other team. WCC contender?

Oh and: :mad::mad::mad: Schumacher :mad::mad::mad:

5 different drivers, 5 different teams winning. Anyone made a bet on Maldonado? Now with Monaco coming it can easily be 6 of 6 (really hoping for Lotus victory cause they are really there or there about). McLaren screwed up again although fantastic (and mature dare a say) drive by Hamilton. And what two things Massa and Senna have in common? Well they're both brazilians and they both fail. Schumi seemed very emocional on the radio after the incident with Senna.

Again it's proven that pay driver doesn't mean a bad one it's just the reality that you need a lot of money to get somewhere in your career as a racing driver.

P.S. Happy Birthday FRANK - a Legend

Both. You touch the brake and it closes or you push the button again.
Also its difficult to see how much people slowed down. FIA has offcourse way more data to come to a correct decision. :)

Seems Ferrari is still not where they should be. Alonso always lost a lot time at the end of the stints, so the way they treat their tyres is the exact opposite to last year now.
Nevertheless they did a big step forward. I dont' really think the tyre wear was that bad on the Ferrari's. But of course they are not there where they should and want to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 40 31.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 48 37.2%