2012 Formula One Spanish Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see ti like that, Senna moved less than half the car width the whole time, not really a block or weave, a meter to right and back to left racingline, he didn't even leave the groove... Schumi just got surprised by the early braking, which you would expect to happen, locked his and we know the rest. Senna could've made a clear effort to block and then go back, which you are allowed to do: schumi was never beside him, you can brake it back to racingline.. Senna move looke more like he tried to see where exactly schumi was, those mirrors have pretty narrow view and don't show what's directly behind, AFAIK.

EDIT: I need to look at it again to really say definitely, this is only how i remember it.

Good stuff by Willliams..Gongrats to Maldonado on his first win.

I struck out with my end result assumpions for today,but such has been this season..,tough to call. Honestly ,very surprised to see LH making a set of tyres last more then 30laps..and not "falling out" of operating window:unsure: ,..nevertheless a very strong race from him and well done...i guess Q is still as important,unless its 45C outside.

Disapointed with MS today.....he is clearly getting frustrated with this season and when that happens u start getting brain freezezzzz
....cant say i remember seeing him this frustrated...why did he slam the steering wheel like that!!!

B.Senna is clearly not F1 material(no offense..just my opinion)....too many driving mistakes.....just laks the package u need to stay in F1
Dont expect to see him next year

Good stuff by Willliams..Gongrats to Maldonado on his first win.

I struck out with my end result assumpions for today,but such has been this season..,tough to call. Honestly ,very surprised to see LH making a set of tyres last more then 30laps..and not "falling out" of operating window:unsure: ,..nevertheless a very strong race from him and well done...i guess Q is still as important,unless its 45C outside.

Disapointed with MS today.....he is clearly getting frustrated with this season and when that happens u start getting brain freezezzzz
....cant say i remember seeing him this frustrated...why did he slam the steering wheel like that!!!

B.Senna is clearly not F1 material(no offense..just my opinion)....too many driving mistakes.....just laks the package u need to stay in F1
Dont expect to see him next year

ummm who doesnt make mistakes...he will be in F1, just because he carries the name "Senna" doesnt mean he is going to be @ Mclaren winning triple world championships... *facepalm*

your not F1 material...how about that.

I didn't see ti like that, Senna moved less than half the car width the whole time, not really a block or weave, a meter to right and back to left racingline, he didn't even leave the groove... Schumi just got surprised by the early braking, which you would expect to happen, locked his and we know the rest. Senna could've made a clear effort to block and then go back, which you are allowed to do: schumi was never beside him, you can brake it back to racingline.. Senna move looke more like he tried to see where exactly schumi was, those mirrors have pretty narrow view and don't show what's directly behind, AFAIK.

EDIT: I need to look at it again to really say definitely, this is only how i remember it.
Look again really. You'll see right - left - right move from Senna. Of course this doesn't lift the guilt from Schumi for that idiotism.

Not f1 material? Did you say the same last year about pastor? :) Everyone has ups and downs, it's just for these guys when they have their downs everyone watching gets to be spectator and call them out. Next time things aren't going your way be happy it isn't shown across the globe :p I say give him time, if he doesn't prove himself well then he isn't up to scratch. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 38.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 49 55.1%