2012 Formula One Spanish Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
fire4.png

fire7.png

fire2.png_

fire3.png_

fire8.jpeg_

Michael Schumacher will start the Monaco Grand Prix five places lower than he qualifies after the FIA stewards deemed he was at fault for the collision between himself and Bruno Senna in Spain.

The Mercedes drivers ran into the back of Senna who he was attempting to overtake into turn one, with the resultant collision causing both drivers to retire.

A statement from the stewards read: "The driver of Car 7 (Michael Schumacher) collided with Car 19 (Bruno Senna) at Turn 1 and forced him to retire from the event."
Under Article 16.1 of the sporting regulations, Schumacher caused an avoidable collision and was handed a five-place grid penalty at the next event.

source

Spanish Grandprix in HD Pictures
http://bit.ly/JrwATo

Very disrespectful action from Maldonado to the Santander gang, they thought they move way their main obstacle and were expecting a full party day.

Yes, I could see how sad and mad with Maldonado Alonso was, not even hugging him, talking in Spanish, punching him like bro in the podium... really ruined our day.

The only thing that makes me happy is to see the crybabies that were calling "crybaby" Alonso when he got 32894789324 penalties in the past years, crying now that FIA hates black people because this time Hamilton broke a rule again, and for once he got a deserved penalty.

They should rate F1 for +5 years old, because this is getting hilarious with that many egocentrism and victimism.

Have a nice day :roflmao:

Great performances by Moldy, Nando, Iceman, RoGo, Kobe, The Vet and the Piece of Ham.

I happen to remember loads of people saying the FIA was biased yesterday for the Piece of Ham's penalty. Today The Vet and the Masher got penalties. Not so biased are they ?

Yesterday was because Hamilton was black, but they realized he wasn't that black today, so they make him win 2 positions.

Monty Python thing.

What a great race!

Maldonado proves everyone wrong by fending off a two time world champion. Not bad for a "pay-driver"
And not bad for a former GP2 Champion...

Talk about damage limitation for Hamilton... Finished two places down on the Championship leader is almost as good as it can get realistically.
Though i wanted them to pit him for Soft tires on lap 56.

Had he went out he would have to catch in 20 seconds, slightly more. That would be 10 qualifying laps going all out.
Kimi and Grosjean with new Hards were way over a second faster then Alonso and Maldo so i think Hamilton could eat up the gap due to even better tires. He would not have to hold back either as the cliff seems to be at 11-12 laps.
All theory though but i hoped they would have taken the chance, i think it could have worked.

-

Isn´t this fantastic? Pirelli has created a tire that takes all the cars strong points and weak points and just throws it in the bin.

And nobody knows how the tires work at all :) They have absolutely zero clue on how to maximise the Pirelli´s.

Epic race! I still can't believe I was able to experience it first hand. Not bad for a first GP! Unforgettable experience for sure. Williams was on fire... quite literally :o

Great action all around, I was able to witness most of the passes that happened into turn one, Michael's off into the gravel. A number of passes into the slow speed corner in the first sector. The choice of the grandstand was good. :)

And the tension at the end of the race was great, too bad Alonso's tires were done and Kimi didn't have enough laps to make a difference. I could see how what a loooong way off the two Lotuses were off from the leading pair. Vettel's and Kobayashi's passes were amazing. The scrap between the two Torro Rosso's were good too, I thought it would end in an accident, they were so close wheel to wheel.

Great stuff overall, as a Red Bull fan I was dissapointed Vettel and especially Webber couldn't make a greater comeback but so were the loads of McLaren fans out there. Weber was chasing that Force India of Hulkenberg forever and ever...

But that makes the result all the more special, Maldonado's first win and Williams' in 8 years and Alonso finishing 2nd in front of the home crowd.

:D

Schumacher received a 5-place grid penalty because of the Senna-incident. I'm not sure if it's justified and since I'm a Schumacher-fan I don't like it either way, but perhaps this is a good thing. The guy constantly gets himself into stupid situations like that and then ends up paying the price, even if, maybe, it isn't completely (or not at all) his fault. Perhaps he's going to be a bit more careful now :unsure:

Great race, surprised Maldonado won ... Doubted him, but he won, i bet if Ham had'nt been relegated to last, Maldonado still would've won. Its nice to see Williams up there, its never nice to see a team nowhere, like 2011. I think its good that we've had 5 different winners, its not the same mundane-ness of the same winner. I hope Ferrari can get their act together, as Alonso always gives his best, just the team need to see where they need to improve. He's leading, but as he said himself, they need to be consistent and improve alot. 2012 will be a good year.

Awesome race. I honestly thought that Maldonado was gonna get shuffled to the back after a few laps, but he surprisingly stuck with Alonso for the first stints and then he passed Alonso on that one set of stops. While I am an Alonso fan and would've loved to have seen him win, Maldonado drove an incredible race and deserved the win.

Now, if Hamilton hadn't been sent to the back I really think he could've taken the win.

Onto Monaco!

What a great race!

Maldonado proves everyone wrong by fending off a two time world champion. Not bad for a "pay-driver"
And not bad for a former GP2 Champion...

And that's why you don't fire drivers after one season... While he had some boneheaded moments last season, he showed some promise. I guess I'm glad Williams needed money bad enough to give him a second chance.

Epic race! I still can't believe I was able to experience it first hand. Not bad for a first GP! Unforgettable experience for sure. Williams was on fire... quite literally :o

Great action all around, I was able to witness most of the passes that happened into turn one, Michael's off into the gravel. A number of passes into the slow speed corner in the first sector. The choice of the grandstand was good. :)

And the tension at the end of the race was great, too bad Alonso's tires were done and Kimi didn't have enough laps to make a difference. I could see how what a loooong way off the two Lotuses were off from the leading pair. Vettel's and Kobayashi's passes were amazing. The scrap between the two Torro Rosso's were good too, I thought it would end in an accident, they were so close wheel to wheel.

Great stuff overall, as a Red Bull fan I was dissapointed Vettel and especially Webber couldn't make a greater comeback but so were the loads of McLaren fans out there. Weber was chasing that Force India of Hulkenberg forever and ever...

But that makes the result all the more special, Maldonado's first win and Williams' in 8 years and Alonso finishing 2nd in front of the home crowd.

:D
Well RBR can win the races but they need the One Lap pace to get front like in Bahrain I wish they will be in top 3 in Monaco cos once the race started the Overtakes can't be made over there

REdBull off the pace, Bahrain was luck. end.

anyways whast this Maldonado punching first to santander or w.e ppl are talking about, did i miss something? or was that part cut out cuz i didnt see anything as described up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes