2011 Formula One Spanish Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not him, is the designer of the red bull car. I forgot his name but he designed for Senna in Rothmans William, he designed the winning Mika Maclaren (correct me if im wron gin that one) and the Powerful Williams for JP Montoya. Its the car not the driver wining the races this season.

Vettel definitely has talent, of course we could always say whoever wins that he won because of the car. It's a package, a good driver in a good car. It's impossible to tell the difference between the cars, it would be even impossible if the same driver drove all of them, as it is still possible that for another driver another car would be the best as it depends on driving style as well. Who knows what Vettel could do in another car!?

Its not him, is the designer of the red bull car. I forgot his name but he designed for Senna in Rothmans William, he designed the winning Mika Maclaren (correct me if im wron gin that one) and the Powerful Williams for JP Montoya. Its the car not the driver wining the races this season.
First of all this designer which name I can't remember myself made the Williams car that killed Senna. He only made one car for Senna with other words so he can't be counted in your list of drivers that won due to there car.

Now to the main topic, let's all face it, Red Bull got the best hot lapping car and no one can beat it. But when it comes to the race, Mclaren and Ferrari seem to close that gap very well. So the problem for the teams is not there qualify pace because Red Bull have proven that even if teams don't got the qualify pace that Red Bull got if you got the Race Pace that they got you can fight for podium.

So the question here is, should teams focus on qualify or on race pace?

Btw I just wanted to point out that Kobayashi did an exellent job once again. He started from 14th then got a puncture on the opening lap so he had to pit but he managed to move from last up to 10th which once again gives him points.

I agree im tired of kids winning. kid doesnt know left from right. Wish Lewis would of just crashed against him. make it look like brake failure

This post makes you look quite ridiculous.
How can you say that the currently most successful F1 driver who achieved 4 pole positions in 5 qualifying session, who has won 4 out of 5 races, can't tell the difference between left and right?!
Come on, show some respect and take your silly fanboy glasses off!

To win in F1 nowadays you need the whole package: A good driver, good car and good support from sponsors.
Vettel has all of that and that makes him a winner, Alonso had the same things in 2005 and 2006 which made him a winner so Diego your argument is wrong Diego.

How can you say that the currently most successful F1 driver who achieved 4 pole positions in 5 qualifying session, who has won 4 out of 5 races, can't tell the difference between left and right?!

Was just about to say the same, I'm glad you don't have the talent that Hamilton has Diego, or F1 would be a dangerous place. You complain about kids but you yourself have the attitude of a 5 year old!

To say Redbull would be anywhere other then Midfield without newey is laughable, however you can't deny Vettels talent.

Kobayashi got a punchure in the last two races and had to be at the back of the field at some stage during the race yet he still gets points, once he gets a clean race watch out!

I was yelling at the TV last night when webber came to the pits behind alonso. Also when they brought webber in after only 8laps which were GREEN when they put them on, they should of lasted another 7laps.

Like who pits there driver knowing they will come behind the rolling roadblock alonso was last night. The race strategist should be sacked, heck i could do a better job.

I was yelling at the TV last night when webber came to the pits behind alonso. Also when they brought webber in after only 8laps which were GREEN when they put them on, they should of lasted another 7laps.

Like who pits there driver knowing they will come behind the rolling roadblock alonso was last night. The race strategist should be sacked, heck i could do a better job.
Agree Webbers strategy was majorly flawed.

Also scored points with BMW Sauber in his first ever F1 race, then won with a Toro Rosso under heavy rain conditions! And finally became the youngest F1 champion ever...

I am not a fan of Vettel's but you cant doubt his talent and all the hard work he puts in, Were he saved his race yesterday was when he came outa pits behind Button and Massa and goes on the attack straight away and passes the 2 of them on his out lap. I think things might of been different if he had of got stuck behind any1 of them drivers. Great race and at least Red Bull didnt run away with it

We use to forguet that even the "pay drivers" that are in F1 are excellent drivers, they could just go to another smaller category and have success, there are many examples.

As it was said before, to win in F1 you need a competitive car and one of the best, let's say, 5 drivers of the momment. The better the car is, the worse it can be the driver, but always in this range of very selected people.

See what Button did with the Brawn, total domination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back