2010 FIFA World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I am tired of listening Iniesta action deserved red... have you seen the brutal tackle Van Boomel does on him a second before?

Iniesta is the player that have recieved more faults in the world cup, and on TV they have shown his legs after yesterday match and they are full of bruises. Van Boomel is not a football player but a criminal. I would have done the same fater that tackle, and if you watch the replay, Van Bommel falls on the floor as if a truck passed on him. Cmon. If that move deserved red card, 4 players of your team should have gone with a red card.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/v/7hqttJZunyQ[/video]

i`m from holland a country full off stupit people,sill talking about a stupit corner and an offside goal.
the dutch team sucks, lucky loosers,with there stupit wannabeastar wives showing there wedding underwear to us.
and guess what,most dutch idiots want the same orange bull**** on there ass.
I wanna say this;
sorry spain,glad you made that great spanish goal,you were the best by a thousand miles,viva,vista espana

I agree David that other/more guys also deserved a Red card. But if you just look at the rules Iniesta deserved a red card for that action.
If a match was the most cleanest one and a player does that. You most agree with me that everytime that kind of action is a Red card right? Here in Holland in Spain or in Uzbekistan no matter where. Hope you see that also? :)

David, relax. take a world cup winners beer :)

hmmmm..... Van Bommel is not a football player but a criminal. Don't agree with that. He just playes on the edge every match which also implicates that he makes some dodgy/stupid fouls. First yellow of van Bommel was stupid, why make such a foul on Spain's half? But i agree, he also could have gotten a second yellow, like Iniesta could have gotten Red (my opinion still is that deliberately kicking or pushing needs to be a instant Red card). It's doesn't matter which action happend before, its up to the referee to take action on that.

But like i said before, there are always if's and but's after the game. The ref cannot see everything (thanks to the FIFA not helping the ref's with videoreplaytechnology, which is a MUST on this level; the stakes are just too high), but in the end imo the game got his deserved winner. So stop about van Bommel and go partying outside for the next 72 hours, you've got something to celebrate :)

Ole!

I am relxed Maurice and I already got more than a beer in honour to the champions and friends and all the celebration I could had :tongue:, but this doesn´t mean I have to agree, does it?

You don´t need a video replay to see a kick on other´s chest. And by the way this is Johan Cruyff definition of yesterday´s match: "The Holland game was ugly, coarse, hard, tight, inconspicuous and little football"... so I have no more to add. I am a bit irritated because you keep on blaming the referee for your defeat (or it looks like it), and it was really obvious you where the ones making all that brutal tackling during the match.

If you keep on thinking Iniesta´s action deserved red card what De Jonk would have deserved, Jail, Electric Chair... and what Van Bommels´s brutal stomp on Iniesta´s ankle a second before... I am sorry but it was very sad watch your players hitting ours time after time after time and reading your complaints on the referee now.

But as you said, I go back on celebration!
bano2_470x300.jpg

expla2_470x300.jpg

I agree David that other/more guys also deserved a Red card. But if you just look at the rules Iniesta deserved a red card for that action.
If a match was the most cleanest one and a player does that. You most agree with me that everytime that kind of action is a Red card right? Here in Holland in Spain or in Uzbekistan no matter where. Hope you see that also? :)

Ivo, I agree an agresion when the ball is not on play is a red card, like Zidane heading on MAterazzis head in the last World Cup final. Iniesta did nothing but pushing Van Bommel a bit with his arm, and Van Bommel tackled really hard on him, really hard and with no intention of playing the ball. Watch the video agian...

Cruijff is not a Dutchman anymore and barely anyone takes him serious. He can only moan moan moan and if he's asked how to do it, or if he can be the trainer he runs away,. He's a joke. He let us down too many times.

Bullying Jan van Beveren during the 70's (which is why Van Beveren left), he wasn't there in 1978, than a couple of times he'd be the trainer but ran away at all moments. Seriously, I'm tired of his moaning without doing anything.

He'd better naturalize to a Spaniard if he can only moan about everything that is Dutch (Ajax, Feyenoord, the Dutch team etc).

it's not that I criticize him for playing football as he was great as a player and also as a trainer at Barcelona, but how he;s moaning about the team the last 25 years etc makes me sick.

I know, like i said. Just wanted to know if you agree what Iniesta did was wrong and should have been Red? Just like de Jong and 3 or 4 others should have got. :)

For me, yes, with the rulebook in hand is red card.

But then, with the rulebook in hand, Van Bommel and De Jong would never end the first half in the field (if not more players), so that play would never happened, so Iniesta won't be red carded.

What I'm trying to say is you can only evaluate the global performance of the referee in the game, and the overall play of the teams, because a single faul in minute 1 in midfield changes the future, next play won't be same, so next one, so next one... one decision changes whole match. So yes, with that corner Spain won't score the goal, but if RvP instead of give the ball back kicks the corner, maybe Casillas gets the ball, we make a counter attack and score in that play. Hope I'm explaining myself, you can't analyze a match like that, play by play, because all is related, and one play is after another and depends on the previous one, same as in racing, if you crash in LAP 3 lap 4 won't be the same.

I say this because the argument "iniesta shouldn't be there to score the goal"... true, but then maybe Holland was playing with 9 players at that time and we were winning 3-0 in the minute 90... or Holland was making an epic match and winning 0-2 with 9 players on field, but this has no sense to analyze now.

What I've seen is a Dutch team that made a good match in terms of tactical distribution on field, that knew how to play and win Spain, and that was, probably because is not their style of play, overagressive in general, and very very dangerous in some tackles, that could end in a serious injury, specially de Jong and Van Bommel ones.

Apart from this, Holland made a very tactic match and had real chances to win, with the two Robben opportunities in front of Casillas.

On the other side, if you look at the game review videos and game stats, is evident Spain had more chances to score, more than in previous matches were they had to deal with teams more habituated to play like that.

Conclusion... I agree on the too hard play, but I think Holland had their chances, made a good tactic match and were veeeeeery close to win, if Robben just scores that chance we would be talking about how wrong Paul was.

Cya!.

I would had reacted has Iniesta (at least) if that Van Animal keeps on kicking my legs during 90 minutes.

Right or wrong this is a reaction to a brutal tackling on him, and it is refree´s fault to allow this game, as Xosé said, on minute 30 possibly Holland would have been already with 9 players (with the rule book at hand)... even Van Persie made some hard tackles wich is not usual on him.

In next video you can see some examples of what the referee allowed... (apart of the stupid jokes of the video creator wich I am not responsable of...)

If we enter on a technicall analysis of the match, there are a lot of things to analize as the fantasic Holland counter attacks and Spanish team sending the defence up to the midfield line at the last stage of the match (taking some risks)... Without that tackling it would have been a better match.

By the way as interesting data, Xavi Hernandez has completed 599 succesfull passes on the world cup, first time a player reach that number since 1966.

And now I stop... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play