2 Explosions in Boston, USA

To me it sounds more like a directive from the police shouting: "Give it up!" rather than "we give up"

Well, they had time enough to "give up". They should have given up before detonating their bombs.

To me it sounds more like a directive from the police shouting: "Give it up!" rather than "we give up"

Well, they had time enough to "give up". They should have given up before detonating their bombs.

That's the point of the video, I don't think they had anything to do with it. They were dark skinned and Muslim during an "act of terror" is enough to get you killed or at the very least shot in the throat. I'm not saying the bombs were set up by the gov( although there's more evidence of that than 2 random kids) but even if it was real, our agencies need SOMEONE to parade in front of the media and people declaring "job well done!" "USA!"

It's FAR too convenient that all the initial reports, pictures and video magically disappear after the Saudi national was deported, then the FBI hit the airwaves asking for "everyone's help and cooperation" finding their new "suspects" and provide everyone with 3 pictures and actually have the balls to tell people "only look at these pictures everything else is irrelevant."

It wouldn't be the first time we set someone up for a fall but the ends justify the means to these agencies. So what if they trample all over the constitution, break into your home, search your house and hold your family at gunpoint. How long before they start drone bombing "suspects" on our soil? What about when American children get caught up in the collateral of the blasts like they are overseas?

They put almost an entire city under martial law (without declaring it) all for one person. I was more scared of the reaction from the cops than I was over the explosions. I thought cops and military were there to uphold the laws and keep us safe, now they're used to frighten and intimidate. Our law enforcement in many times put themselves above the law and assume they know what's best for everyone (sounds like congress).

While not directly relating to guns this picture shows part of the problem:
l.png

That sums it up pretty well. Our administration wants to fix all our problems by making more and more laws restricting the people's freedoms. (most passing in the wake and confusion of "acts of terror")They admittedly don't have the recourses or manpower to enforce the myriad of (ridiculous in some cases) laws that are already published ignored and unenforced and their solution is to add MORE laws. They should stop beating around the bush and make murder illegal, that'll stop the criminals...oh wait.

You mean his admission after hours of interrogation without being read his Miranda rights? I never said it was a conspiracy I said I don't buy the official report. Especially when they withhold all security and surveillance footage from the day. Would be pretty easy to shut everyone up if they released the video of the brothers placing the backpacks wouldn't it?

You mean you can tell by looking who is terrorists and not?
By looking at them they look like regular ordinary young kids that looks well merged in society.
Not bomb-making, USA-hating murderers with access to explosives and guns.

I bet if they had a picture of a 90 year old lady and said she was a terrorist you´d buy that story in a heartbeat.

Edit: and on top of that, their education and the bigger brother being a very good athlete.
Yea sounds exactly like some people who want to blow of bombs in a marathon for no reason whatsoever.

I bet if they had a picture of a 90 year old lady and said she was a terrorist you´d buy that story in a heartbeat.

And by that, you make an assumption about me as a person, without knowing a thing. Because I said (asked) something that went against your view (?).

I mean, you wouldn't guessed that this guy set off a bomb, and killed 77 people, just by looking at him.
Breivik_1491950a.jpg

The same way you don't see who's a rapist or a murderer either.

But, your bet failed - and if that's the way you like to discuss, then be my guest. Do it without me.

Hampus' point is you probably wouldn't question anyone the FBI declared a suspect given your willingness to believe that these two were responsible after they witheld and probably fabricated evidence for. Again I ask, WHY is the video and pictures of the brothers supposedly planting the bombs not released? Why was the Saudi national quietly deported and all attempts to procure information about him blocked and ignored by congress?

I mean, you wouldn't guessed that this guy set off a bomb, and killed 77 people, just by looking at him.
You picked such a nice picture of him, doesn´t really showcase the psychopathic look on his face.
06s00-breivik-153__mngl_20110806ab5x008,nyh_1.indd_5046.jpg

And yes, he does look like the type of guy that would blow people to pieces with no remorse of anything.
Only thing missing is a black marker type text on his forehead saying psychopath.

But, your bet failed - and if that's the way you like to discuss, then be my guest. Do it without me.
You don´t ever discuss anything unless the ball is firmly in your court so i´m not surprised.

And the bet is a figure of speech, it´s not an actual bet..

Hampus' point is you probably wouldn't question anyone the FBI declared a suspect given your willingness to believe that these two were responsible after they witheld and probably fabricated evidence for. Again I ask, WHY is the video and pictures of the brothers supposedly planting the bombs not released? Why was the Saudi national quietly deported and all attempts to procure information about him blocked and ignored by congress?

Yes Ole, please respond to this instead. If you want some "real" discussion rather then petty crap and hanging on to a word taken literally.

And yes, he does look like the type of guy that would blow people to pieces with no remorse of anything.
Only thing missing is a black marker type text on his forehead saying psychopath.

You don´t ever discuss anything unless the ball is firmly in your court so i´m not surprised.

And the bet is a figure of speech, it´s not an actual bet..

I still don't see the psychopath look. I know it, but I don't see it. I picked a random picture, just like the one of the three guys that you posted. Pretty sure that's not the worst picture of any of them either.

I don't discuss when other jumps on, trying to "know" what I believe, without knowing anything about it. I also don't see any reason to discuss anything I don't know a thing about.

Ye, I know... That was my exact point as well...

Yes Ole, please respond to this instead. If you want some "real" discussion rather then petty crap and hanging on to a word taken literally.

Please find where I've stated that I believe what persons have been involved in this and who is innocent, or, just forget it. It doesn't exist. Both of you have decided for yourself, that I trust FBI, CIA, US, All western Goverments that supports US, because I asked Hampus one question.

I don't believe you can see one picture, and tell if a person is a terrorist or not, or a rapist, a murderer, that's why I asked Hampus that question. It seems like that automagically made me a person that believes everything the officials say about this case.

You Took a tongue in cheek comment and derailed the thread over it. It was obviously sarcasm and no one here is arguing you can tell a persons crimes by their face.

I asked a single question - that could've been answered with a "not really, it was a joke".
Instead of assuming that I somehow blindly, happily, accepts everything from official sources.
Not quite sure who derailed the thread.

I asked a single question - that could've been answered with a "not really, it was a joke".
Instead of assuming that I somehow blindly, happily, accepts everything from official sources.
Not quite sure who derailed the thread.

Was it necessary to ask a rhetorical question over a sarcastic comment?

Regardless, how bout you add something of substance to the thread then? Do you think the brothers did it? Why or why not? do you buy the official story? Do any of the details about the case strike you as odd? Share some of your opinions instead of nit picking an irrelevant argument.

Was it necessary to ask a rhetorical question over a sarcastic comment?

Regardless, how bout you add something of substance to the thread then? Do you think the brothers did it? Why or why not? do you buy the official story? Do any of the details about the case strike you as odd? Share some of your opinions instead of nit picking an irrelevant argument.

Kinda, I honestly wondered if he felt he could see it on people, no way to know if I don't ask.

I haven't really looked at very much, but no, I don't buy the official story, there are details that seems weird. At the same time, I struggle to see what's on the line to gain from having this as an inside job. Seeing as the arrested/killed suspects are from the part of the world they are.

Usually the gains come in the form of legislation that gets passed in the wake outrage and confusion following events like these. Sometimes the legislation has nothing to do with the events like the Monsanto protection act that passed while everyone was focused on the gay marriage talks, I believe someone brought up that CIPSA passed the house in the wake of Boston. When the government shows me their right hand I want to see what it's doing with its left. After the Bombs mayor Bloomberg comes out and says "we have to re-evaluate how we interpret the constitution after Boston". The goal and grandstanding on the graves of the dead should be looked down on, not praised. Why do we take advice on what's best for us from people who are so disconnected from average America? The double standard in this country needs to end.

By looking at them they look like regular ordinary young kids that looks well merged in society.
Oh please so by the look on their faces you can see that they merged well into society as well?

The fact that they look like regular ordinary young people is exactly what terrorists do. Don't think their bombing campaign would have been 'successful' if they would wear long dresses and beards and reading phrases from the Koran out loud in public before pressing the red button.

Yes they look like kids and if you see how they build their bombs with a simple DIY instruction from the Inspire magazine (why is that allowed to be online btw?) it perfectly matches.

I am all for conspiracy's when it comes to the War on Terror and the whole 9/11 thing but this Boston Bombing event looks pretty clear unless stated otherwise after research from a trusted source.

Oh please so by the look on their faces you can see that they merged well into society as well?
No, their clothes, earbuds etc.

The fact that they look like regular ordinary young people is exactly what terrorists do.
Maybe we have seen different terrorists because the ones i´ve seen have been anything from looking like ordinary young people.

Don't think their bombing campaign would have been 'successful' if they would wear long dresses and beards and reading phrases from the Koran out loud in public before pressing the red button.
I doubt having long dresses and beard would make anyone react. Unless you are sitting in on a KKK meeting out in the wilderness.

Yes they look like kids and if you see how they build their bombs with a simple DIY instruction from the Inspire magazine (why is that allowed to be online btw?) it perfectly matches.
But at the end of the day nothing of it makes any sense.
Not one single person arrested or suspicious of doing anything makes any sense whatsoever.

And they say he´s confessed. Really, i haven´t heard anything come out from his mouth so far.
He could be dead for all i know. Just like his brother who supposedly was hit by his younger brother.

I am all for conspiracy's when it comes to the War on Terror and the whole 9/11 thing but this Boston Bombing event looks pretty clear unless stated otherwise after research from a trusted source.
Fair enough. To me red flags are shown when FBI had them under surveillance for a long time, bomb dogs before the bombs were set off, private military corporations present at the scene with a backpack looking identical to the actual bomb bag, martial law in all of Boston for chasing a guy who killed 2 people, the suspect being class A students with one a very promising athlete.
Pictures showing the younger brother with friends etc.

And the end result of all of this was a bill getting one step closer to getting passed and was only because of the boston bombing.

none of it makes any sense.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back