2 Explosions in Boston, USA

I for one think mainstream media is feeding us all crap again.

How is it that this one lady just happened to be at the two separate incidents and just happened to be at Sandy Hook as well?!

Also there was another video i watched last night which i cannot find now but it shows CNN's Anderson Loser, i mean Cooper interviewing a female blast victim in hospital and she is describing what happened to her at the first blast then she describes what happened to her at the SECOND BLAST.... How can you be at one place then the other!?

I just don't trust most American mainstream media.

Some good points made apart from the obvious ones.

Like:

"Every false flag in recent memory has been accompanied by a staged drill. In the middle of the drill an actual bombing or other attack is carried out. (Boston, 9/11, 7/7 etc)"

XPb7xqc.jpg

So the people who are there get told it´s a drill while they then take it and make it into a terrorist attack.

wake up and smell the coffee.

chrome2013050302585608.jpg

Ok, so here is a pic of a blast victim. What is wrong with this picture?

I figure to have your clothes blown apart like that this guy would have to been within what 20 feet from the explosion? If so then how in the world is he even able to walk?! the pressure cooker bomb was rumored to have nails and ball bearings in them so at the least where are his cuts and lacerations?????

I'm not saying there was no explosion, but it definitely was not a bomb with nails and ballbearings in it.

Its so convineint there's always boots on the ground and drills in place at the same time as all these disasters. The EMT's were equipped with a brand new mobile medical record PDA deployed to help in mass casualty scenarios, craft folks running around before and after, witnesses whose reports (in some cases) don't make sense or are word for word verbatum the official story. I don't doubt the use of crisis actors in events like these to set the "official record" as most people won't look into it far enough to see the same faces. I don't trust that Sandy Hook witness, to be in so many places with such vivid descriptions of everything strikes me as odd. This woman was in Newtown, at both bombings AND the shootout with the brothers, she must've had direct shuttle service, to and from every point of interest. The "shootout" between cops and brothers happend in the middle of the night but she happened to be there in her (3rd home?) to catch and report.

Teacher tells his class he took photos of the event, a day later FBI showed up demanded his camera and deleted all the pictures right on front of him. 2nd half of the short video outlines the FBI/DHS Joint memo pertaining to anyone else with evidence, threatening to label anyone who takes an "extended interest" a possible domestic terrorist.

This is a new one, never seen them actively go after public recordings/pictures. Anyone else still think everything was on the up and up that day? Far as I understood we caught the bad terrorists and all was good in the police state, uhmm i mean good ol USA!

Police would like to remind you all of you have any photos/videos upladed pertaining to the bombings, if you don't remove/turn in said evidence you may expect a visit in the near future. America.

Ibragim Todashev, who was killed by the FBI during a questioning, was shot six times, once in the crown of his head, photos shown at a press conference in Moscow reveal. His father suspects it could have been a kill shot.

“I can show you the photos taken after the killing of my son. I have 16 photographs. I just would like to say that looking at these photos is like being in a movie. I only saw things like that in movies: shooting a person, and then the kill shot. Six shots in the body, one of them in the head,” Abdulbaki Todashev said at the press conference at RIA Novosti news agency in the Russian capital.
He explained that the photos were taken by friends of his son in the US, to whom the FBI handed the body.
“I want justice and I want an investigation to be carried out, I want these people [the FBI agents] to be put on trial in accordance with US law. They are not FBI officers, they are bandits. I cannot call them otherwise, they must be put on trial,” he said.

39.si.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back