0.6 WILD speculation

I see that people like to dislike what I said and yet I am 100% right to say that. You guys would just give away money without them respecting their duties... pathetic !!! Fanboys are pathetic... god forbid you speak ill about something they like or simply speak the truth... apparently Kunos are allowed to not honored their contract according to these idiots thumbing me down.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, delays are a big part of creating software. I imagine they had most of the content we've received since Early Access already created, and divided it up for 2 week dispersal to stretch their time allowances for things they hadn't created yet. It may have bought them time until now, but maybe they are still bogged down.

Despite that, I have this message for you Kunos:

People will complain, and be angry, and rightly so. But don't start offering more free content to appease us as you did with the Spa/Mercedes DLC. You need to get paid for your work so you can create more. Don't bankrupt Kunos over a few delays. Keep on working, and hurry the ____ up, but don't get too discouraged by negativity. You have already achieved a lot. You've got the best physics, a very promising start at AI, and graphical beauty that doesn't bring my computer to its knees. People will be mad, and those people will be the most vocal, but in the end, they'll buy your DLC because it's gonna be good.

Oh, and I'm still waiting on the announcement for the American car and track pack. Thanks!

Unfortunately, delays are a big part of creating software. I imagine they had most of the content we've received since Early Access already ready, and divided it up for 2 week dispersal to stretch their time allowances for things they hadn't created yet. It may have bought them time until now, but maybe they are still bogged down.

Despite that, I have this message for you Kunos:

People will complain, and be angry, and rightly so. But don't start offering more free content to appease us as you did with the Spa/Mercedes DLC. You need to get paid for your work so you can create more. Don't bankrupt Kunos over a few delays. Keep on working, and hurry the ____ up, but don't get too discouraged by negativity. You have already achieved a lot. You've got the best physics, a very promising start at AI, and graphical beauty that doesn't bring my computer to its knees. People will be mad, and those people will be the most vocal, but in the end, they'll buy your DLC because it's gonna be good.

Oh, and I'm still waiting on the announcement for the American car and track pack. Thanks!

sorry you make zero sens, tomorrow is an update promised upon purchase !!! I don't know why you uses that quote... If they are going to be late and not honored their commitment, than I want a 25% refund and then I'll be quiet. When you have a contract, you respect it !!! period !!!

sorry you make zero sens, tomorrow is an update promised upon purchase !!! I don't know why you uses that quote... If they are going to be late and not honored their commitment, than I want a 25% refund and then I'll be quiet. When you have a contract, you respect it !!! period

NB : I am not asking for more than what they are offering, I am asking them to honored what they said they are offering !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you idiots thumbing me down.
!!!

I see that people like to dislike what I said and yet I am 100% right to say that. You guys would just give away money without them respecting their duties... pathetic !!! Fanboys are pathetic... god forbid you speak ill about something they like or simply speak the truth... apparently Kunos are allowed to not honored their contract according to these idiots thumbing me down.

But you are such a great man that you sent me pm just sayin "eat KFC". That is pathetic.

Not a fanboy of anything btw, just reacting your completely ridicilous and childish outburst.

/offtopic

mod edited

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess that I interpreted the transaction differently, rightly or wrongly.

As far as I am concerned, I have been 'promised' Assetto Corsa 1.0 at some undisclosed point in time for my money, that is all. I have taken the fortnightly updates as something that Kunos hoped to achieve, but certainly not a promise that is contractually binding in any way. I don't see this as a duty, merely a stated goal.

As many have already said, small updates could be made merely to satisfy this perceived update requirement. At no point have I felt that Kunos are not 'respecting their duties', and I would rather wait to get updates when they are ready rather than to hit some arbitrary cycle.

You can obviously state your views on this as you have done, but then surely others can disagree with those views?

But you are such a great man that you sent me pm just sayin "eat KFC". That is pathetic.

Not a fanboy of anything btw, just reacting your completely ridicilous and childish outburst.

/offtopic

yes eat KFC ! how about discussing instead of simply clicking the "dislike button" how could you disagree with what I said ? my outburst is not childish !! I am a consumer !! I paid for a product, which means I should get that product has promised !!! they said an update every two week upon purchase, ffs are you stupid ? are you that stuck in your fandom...

mod edited

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess that I interpreted the transaction differently, rightly or wrongly.

As far as I am concerned, I have been 'promised' Assetto Corsa 1.0 at some undisclosed point in time for my money, that is all. I have taken the fortnightly updates as something that Kunos hoped to achieve, but certainly not a promise that is contractually binding in any way. I don't see this as a duty, merely a stated goal.

As many have already said, small updates could be made merely to satisfy this perceived update requirement. At no point have I felt that Kunos are not 'respecting their duties', and I would rather wait to get updates when they are ready rather than to hit some arbitrary cycle.

You can obviously state your views on this as you have done, but then surely others can disagree with those views?

no dude no... they said every two week an update until 1.0 ! I respect the xmas break, but that's it. Also I am not these complainers asking for more, I am here talking about them honoring what THEY promised and said they would deliver upon purchase !! I am not asking for stuff out of the blue.

• Deleted member 151827

I didn't' see anywhere that said we were not getting an update tomorrow. Did i miss something?

I am not the type to go on a rant or start insulting people just because I am pissed or for the heck of it, but when I purchased AC, it clearly said I would get an update every two weeks ! okay they took a break for the xmas holidays and although It pissed me off, I get why they did it and I fully respect it. Tomorrow if there's no update, I will be very pissed and I will feel cheated as a customer ! and no, I am not one off these complainers, but upon purchase I was promised something ! that's an agreement made when I spent my dollar that must be honored by Kunos !!!
Ok let's be rational, they did promise an update every other week but they are a really small team. What happens if something happened or someone is sick? No needed to get pissed, we seem to get really significant updated every other week. Let's keep calm and see what happens tomorrow. We could be in for an epic treat!

Ok let's be rational, they did promise an update every other week but they are a really small team. What happens if something happened or someone is sick? No needed to get pissed, we seem to get really significant updated every other week. Let's keep calm and see what happens tomorrow. We could be in for an epic treat!

really dud !? no excuse !! if you work you would know that... maybe I am old school and I like that commitments are respected :S

Is it so hard to believe that people who are so happy with this product are willing to be lenient when it's obvious that Kunos, a 10 man team, are working their butts off? Obviously people are happy with Kunos despite a delay (which isn't even confirmed yet.) It's my opinion that you shouldn't go psycho just because someone pressed the little dislike button. It's not that big a deal. I love using the dislike and disagree button, and I hope that after your inevitable ban, you ease up about it.

What pissed me off, is that I am not being a spoiled ungrateful little brat :S because I never went on a rant asking for something. My statement was simply frustration on them respecting and honoring what was promised ! how is that unreasonable from a consumer point of view !! maybe I should have bootleg the game ? because apparently me paying for the game gives me zero say....

I´m pretty sure we´ll get the update tomorrow as planned. The lack of any kind of info so far suggests that it will be an update aimed at fixing previous issues and certainly improving and expanding on A.I. Not sure if they´ll throw in a car or two in it aswell as usual...I´m guessing not, but let´s see.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.