0.6 WILD speculation

I think AC will announce that they are no longer continuing development...... Or looks that way with the silence this week ha ha ha
No thats not whats happening. 0.60 Will include Godzilla, a new taxi (location specific, in UK black, in USA yellow, in Ireland a 2000 Nissan Micra cut and shove write-off with a strange smell of cow ****), double decker bus, world peace and free inflatable Scarlett Johansson DLC. Kunos are just quiet as they're out of breath from blowing up all the Scarlett Johanssons'.

I'd just like to raise the following spectre; It's conceivable that Kunos may not make tomorrow's update. I base this speculation on nothing more than the likelihood that it will probably happen at some point given the nature of the beast, but I think it's important that we all maintain some perspective if this does happen - you don't need to run for your fallout shelters, the planet will continue to rotate in a broadly similar fashion to it's current behaviour, and Dr Pepper will stay as divisive as it has always been. That is all.

I suspect they may finally have had enough of all the b*ll*cks/mindless & inane comments they take every time they post something, and have just stopped bothering. If so, that's a real shame for those of us who appreciated it :(
I think everyone appreciates straightforward hints like "this friday you are getting this, this and maybe this", screenshots are also great. But when we hear something like "next friday you are getting the best thing you could have ever imagined" then it's obvious that it's not doing them any favours and both sides may end up angry/dissapointed.

2602212.png

I am not the type to go on a rant or start insulting people just because I am pissed or for the heck of it, but when I purchased AC, it clearly said I would get an update every two weeks ! okay they took a break for the xmas holidays and although It pissed me off, I get why they did it and I fully respect it. Tomorrow if there's no update, I will be very pissed and I will feel cheated as a customer ! and no, I am not one off these complainers, but upon purchase I was promised something ! that's an agreement made when I spent my dollar that must be honored by Kunos !!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back