1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC 0.6 WILD speculation

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Simon Roberts, Jan 22, 2014.

1. So whats every ones thoughts?

2. [​IMG]
    Lotus 72E
    Classic Silverstone
    Damage

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Im excited for said car in the picture!

4. Turk

Turk
    Premium Member

The track I want to see is Trento Bondone, after that I'm happy with whatever Kunos give me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I really dont get what everyones fascination is with that track?! It doesnt go anywhere lol.

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Damage
    98T or T125
    AI improvements

7. - T125
    - 12C GT3
    - More A.I events

• Like Like x 2
  8. Tomaz Selcan

Tomaz Selcan
    Premium Member

I wish for improved ai and unlocking custom race (which is now able only with modding files). Multiplayer..:giggle:

9. . AI driving skills optimization with more cars available
    . AI resources optimization (CPU)
    . AI weekend race (practice, qualify, race)
    . whatever car/track i will take
    . would be nice to see mechanical damage on clutch/gearbox/engine but i guess we will have to wait a while for that

• Like Like x 1
  10. I predict a riot! :D

• Haha Haha x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. T125 please, kinda tired of the F-Abarth... I need the ultimate single seater.

12. You know i have never been a single seater man, but just love the FA at Monza with the AI, i can see myself racing them more in the future, and the T125 also.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Nissan Skyline GT. Nissan Skyline GT-R. Nissan Skyline GT-R B-Spec. Nissan Skyline GT-R Spec V. Nissan Skyline GT-R Spec V B-Spec. Nissan Skyline GT-R R-GT Spec V Spec GT B Spec.

And the M25 - aka The Brown Ring.

:whistling:

• Haha Haha x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Lotus 98T :ninja:

15. Is it just me, or does that pic make it appear that the left rear on the Lotus is coming loose, lol.

:D

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. Its a feature.

Just waiting 10 minutes for someone to complain thats not how it would come off in real life (hears mumbles something about physics and flux capacitors and the alignment of earth with uranus) . :)

PS: I use an iMac. Apple tell us all the time its a feature when bits fall off.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
    • Haha Haha x 7
  17. On the contrary, it goes from Trento to Bondone. You can measure velocity at the end of it. On race tracks your displacement at the end of it is practically zero, so your velocity at the end of the day is zero. You would have went nowhere on a racetrack. :D

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
  18. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Increased portability I guess :)

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

188km, 100+ turns (all in very high gear...) you could get a 30min laptime in the Zonda R, if it carried that much gas.

20. I'm a single seater and prototype (i crave for an LMP1 as well) man through and through, and i need this.

If anything it's racing road cars without slicks that i don't like.