Modding Requests Thread

Hi

I was wondering if anyone else tried the following already, or is willing to try?
[...]
2. Disabling KERS and DRS for the player and the AI.

Thank you... :)
You might consider using my No DRS mod then?
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/no-drs.75245
For no KERS, I can't tell you for sure as I don't have F1 2013, tehe. But my guess would be like last year:
Open database.bin, check f1teams look for "has_kers" column and uncheck all.

F1_2013 2013-10-15 19-34-14-68.png
Hello moderators you would do a rearview camera for F1 2013, that will only work in repeat mode, here's picture
F1_2013 2013-10-15 14-52-30-79.png
F1_2013 2013-10-15 14-39-34-34ttttttttttt.png
F1_2013 2013-10-15 14-57-13-19kkkkkkkk.png

Last edited:
I'm looking for a remake of the simple OSD we had for F1 2012. Basically it looked like in the video below. Should you happen to make one, please either quote this post or send me a message since I'll be away for a few days and might miss your post. :)

Thanks!
I would love to see this, because I drive with automatic gears and don't need the revs displayed. Like that the right mirror is clearly visible!

Hello Guys. After spend some time in classic I ask if someone make a correct skins for this beautifuls? The Lotus os horrible and the Ferraris... no coments! I Think the only cars more 90% corrects is the Willians ans Ferrari 312T2. Thanks in advance. ;)

If somebody can figure out how to skin it properly, I think the Mclaren Mp4/8 would look good on the '88 Williams chassis. Like everybody I'd like to see the Mp4/4 in the game, but I don't think that it would look right on any of the in game chassis

I would love if someone made a Renault F1 skin (2002-06) on the Wiliams FW21 in Classic edition. It fits pretty good with the car except the front wing :)

Merged in to correct thread - mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Guys. After spend some time in classic I ask if someone make a correct skins for this beautifuls? The Lotus os horrible and the Ferraris... no coments! I Think the only cars more 90% corrects is the Willians ans Ferrari 312T2. Thanks in advance. ;)
Ferrari done, Williams done Lotus.. is a little more tricky should have it finished by tmr.

Does someone know how to fix this : when i use the "look back" button, and there is sun, the back of the car looks very bright and i can't really see the cars behind me.
Thank you

Could someone make a Brawn GP livery on the McLaren ? :giggle:
Not possible with the current model restrictions, in the last year game, there were really no model restrictions but now with this mirroring thing it's almost an impossible challange. Just play the last year game there you can use it as Gerald made it there:)

You can make browsing back view camera for F1 2013, that will only work in repeat mode, here's how to on Photo
chrome 2013-10-15 22-25-24-56.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back