Modding Requests Thread

An unlimited flashback mod for Legend difficulty so i can practice the same corner again & again without waste time to go the whole lap ?? Thanks first :)

can someone make Button 2013 suzuka helmet?
here's a photo:
1377445_680963251913777_147780810_n.jpg

What about a vettel helmet pack from the 2013 season. Need some new Gen Helmets :roflmao:
Vettel has new helmet in every grand prix. And it's quite annoying for the modders too. Anyway ML works on the helmet models so without those nothing driver helmet is possible at the moment only custom bespokehelmets.

I would want to start career mode in Williams, but having Bottas as team mate. Is this possible?

User Ryder's Ego Database Editor and open the Database. Look for 'f1drivers' and find the id for Valtteri and Pastor. Then open f1drivers_f1teams and use the checkbox to select who is the first driver, i.e un-tick for Pastor and tick for Valtteri.

Hope this helps and works!

one can perhaps make these 2 skins

0039010.jpg

2006FOS_1994BenettonB194.jpg

Many thanks in advance
I don't know what's so hard to understand by this. Sorry this wasn't meant as an insult rather just a suggestion for not making requests like this.I'm not tryint to destroy your dreams it's good to have some. ;) , but with this mirroring texture skinning issue it's impossible to get these skins. Unfortunately CM just scr*wed with us modders in this and they won :(

one can perhaps make these 2 skins

Many thanks in advance

Hami, I've already told you in a PM that you sent to me, aswell as others saying the same.

IT ISN'T POSSIBLE!!

Please don't keep on hitting different threads with a request that cannot be done.

hallo ich bin aus Deutschland und ich kann kein englisch. kann mir bitte einer dieses OSD erarbeiten, ich wäre euch sehr dankbar. danke herzlichst michael
Moderator - Google translate = Hi I'm from Germany and I can not speak English. can me an OSD this work, I would be very grateful. sincerely thank you michael

http://translate.google.com/?tl=de

600x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I understand what he's saying (I speak Dutch and German is closely related to it.

It something like: Hallo, I come from Germany but I can't speak English. Can some please remake this OSD ? I would be very grateful. Thanks so much, Michael :p

NIce to see that someone wants the OSD from F1 2010 :p

Ahhhhh memories......we made the best OSD's for 2010....remember it well like it twas yesterday.

hallo ich bin aus Deutschland und ich kann kein englisch. kann mir bitte einer dieses OSD erarbeiten, ich wäre euch sehr dankbar. danke herzlichst michael

Sorry, but in this forum you can only use English. Use google translate, the translation is usually good enough to allow us to understand you.

These mod requests should be posted here :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/modding-questions-thread.68653/unread

I am merging this thread into it .... :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.8%