Modding Questions Thread

I give up .. It's your problem now :thumbsup:
I've included both .jpeg files of the pictures that I would like to use (VintageBeef and kurtjmac from YouTube if you know them), but I'm unable to send you the .dds files for both Ricciardo and Vergne. You'll have to do that part yourself.

However you want to send me the files afterwards is fine by me since you can't do it through here.

Attachments

• Beef-1.jpg
    Beef-1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 303
  • Kurt-1.jpg
    Kurt-1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 274
I give up .. It's your problem now :thumbsup:
I've included both .jpeg files of the pictures that I would like to use (VintageBeef and kurtjmac from YouTube if you know them), but I'm unable to send you the .dds files for both Ricciardo and Vergne. You'll have to do that part yourself.

However you want to send me the files afterwards is fine by me since you can't do it through here.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ihr3z8h5r4uwvhq/card_image_.zip
c8bjuhlm.jpg

you may want to switch the shortnames, dunno which one was for wich one :D

One question though ... exactly what file did you modify for that to work?
Nothing changed ... again. I feel that I actually have been using the wrong .pssg ...

**NVM THIS**
Problem Solved

Last edited:
One question though ... exactly what file did you modify for that to work?
Nothing changed ... again. I feel that I actually have been using the wrong .pssg ...

**NVM THIS**
Problem Solved
Haha, I told you, didn't I :p
Have you got the correct card_image_xyz in b_nonpersistent to this driver (who's short_string_id or so is also "xyz" in the database)?
*tihihihi* I guess it'd have worked with your own files, too *har har*

-- Here is my next and final problem with my .pssg editing --
Because I have no way of getting photoshop legally, and since I'm extremely used to Gimp, are there any pitcrew/racecrew 2D layered templates out there?

Where is this folder? My mac has my subfolders under the contents folder.View attachment 41737
It will be under the Resource folder and then under the Data folder. All files that you need to overwrite for Cars, Helmets and all are there. Make sure to keep a full copy of your Resource folder if you ever need to restore original files. The game is awesome under Apple OS, using the full operating power of Mac and the graphic card. I've upgraded my iMAc to 16GB of RAM and it is amazing.

But I'm thinking of buying a customised Windows rig just to play the upcoming F1 2013 Classic Edition, as I cant wait for Feral to convert the game for MAC OS, if they ever do.

I would not mind getting some advice from members of the community on what best system requirements and features I should get that PC built to extract the maximum speed and graphic quality of F1 2013. Any recommendations and suggestions would be much appreciated.
Hope this help.

F1canuck59

I've been offered 1st seat in McClaren and Lotus for next season in my career mode. Thing is, I don't want Raikkonen and Button to be replaced off my game. Is there anyway to prevent this (swaping Raikkonen and Grosjean as 2nd and 1st respectively, same for Button-Perez).

I know editing the database won't take affect on my savegame.

Anyone?

Hi everbody!

I've installed the TRUE AI with Saison 2013 MOD to make F1 2012 more "exciting" :)
Now i got a "little" Problem...

I've read the Descriptions so i DIDN'T MOVED the "cars" Folder yet and now it's the last Test.
Beat the Time! 1:50:00

I've tried with Mclaren Mercedes but i don't get it.
I've also used "not fair" some Curbs and Corners to get even more Speed (without getting a Penalty ;)
Don't works every time ;-)

But my fastest was 1:50:54

I did it the WHOLE night...about 90 times i have tried.
NO WAY!

I don't want to start with Williams because of the new AI i think i will not reach the "Position" after the Races.

But i want that Gold Medal!

SO MY QUESTION :

HOW do you did this Race?
Which car?
Is the Ferrari better then the Mclaren Mercedes?

Or can i forget the YDT last Race for Williams with the new Mod?

Because also you can only use DRS in the DRS Zones without MOD wou can activate it at any time.

I would be very happy if someone can tell me how the ***** i can get that 1! second that i need.

Thanks in advance!

@IceGold

Because your question seems to be more mod related, I have moved it to the Modding Questions thread, in the MODS forum.

You might get a better answer there regarding how these mods effect the YDT section of the game

So, what's the deal then. I've written it several times and I'll repeat myself again:

replace cars\<team>\track\<team>_abu_dhabi.ctf with the original (backup) [mc2/fe2/rb2 the one you drive] and tracks\circuits\Abu_Dhabi\route_0\triggers_pit.xml with the original one, do the test and then put the modded files back

You can do this any time, it won't corrupt anything.

@Melphiz Thank you for your answer!
I'm sorry i didn't saw that post where you allready gave the answer to that question.
English isn't my first language so there are some things i don't understand.

ONE last question ;)

The HD Textures Pack for the Tracks (HD Tracks).
Is this also compatible with the TRUE AI 2013 Mod?
Because there are others tracks in this Mod i don't want to crash my game ;-)

Thanks in advance!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back