GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
@Reiza Studios I'm not sure if there is a bug thread here or it's reported already, anyway I noticed if you have time scaled weather the flags flap like crazy ( obviously in tune with the x15 or whatever) looks weird. Perhapsr if possible disable the crazy flappers ;)

EDIT:- By disable I meant, don't have them flap in fast forward, just flap normally

It's just an issue with the engine I'm afraid. There's no way to do animations independent of the time, and if you speed up time, you speed up the flags :( When your driving you can't really see them anyway ;) They are set to be quite slow at x1, but the more you speed up time the quicker they will flap.

It should not reset unless you´re loading different controiller profiles which have a different setting. In that case you should set the different profiles to their appropriate range (say that you have a 900º Camaro profile for instance, and another 180º profile for the karts). Even then you need to exit the game and come back to get the Steering Wheel Range from another profile (unlike all other controller profile settings which come into force as soon you load it).

Here's a weird one that follows my observations about the sketchy automatic Pit AI - turning on Spectator Mode for Multiplayer seems to affect access to your vehicle if you leave Multiplayer and go back to offline racing.

Not able to enter my car.

At first I thought it was an issue with the calibration of my control pad but stumbled across the realization that turning Multiplayer Spectator mode off corrected the problem.

Need help.

I'm using ECCI 7000. In other games such as iRacing I'm able to set the max rotation within the game, but I'm so far not able to find how to do it in GSC'13. As a result I need to rotate my wheel, for example, 1.5 times in order to turn the car in the game 90 degrees.

In the windows drivers settings there is no option for me to set the wheel's max rotation, thus I'm asking for help here.

Thanks.

The game is by default configured for a 270º rotation setting. With any proper wheel however you should raise it to 540º, both in your controller profile as well as in the "Steering wheel range=" entry of your current controller.ini, and raise the Steering Lock in the setup to 20-22 degrees.

Unfortunately there is no single adjustment to be made in-game to cover all the above - however these settings should work well for all cars in the sims except for the kart - these demand steering rotation set to 180-220º . They will work well also for the Camaro street car, even though 900º is the most realistic option.

The game is by default configured for a 270º rotation setting. With any proper wheel however you should raise it to 540º, both in your controller profile as well as in the "Steering wheel range=" entry of your current controller.ini, and raise the Steering Lock in the setup to 20-22 degrees.

Unfortunately there is no single adjustment to be made in-game to cover all the above - however these settings should work well for all cars in the sims except for the kart - these demand steering rotation set to 180-220º . They will work well also for the Camaro street car, even though 900º is the most realistic option.

Is 540 real for the stock cars? If so, I'll turn mine down from 720 cheers

Hi there Reiza.

I had some issues with my Windows 8.1 Upgrade and had to reinstall both GSC2013 and FT2013. They are asking for activation codes and the original ones are no longer valid. I have sent an email to your Marketing Dept a couple of days ago but have received no response yet.

Can you follow up on this for me?

My user name on this forum is in the email address.

Much obliged.

On a happier note, pulled the trigger on a Logitech G27, should have it by the weekend. Can't wait!

Hi there Reiza.

I had some issues with my Windows 8.1 Upgrade and had to reinstall both GSC2013 and FT2013. They are asking for activation codes and the original ones are no longer valid. I have sent an email to your Marketing Dept a couple of days ago but have received no response yet.

Can you follow up on this for me?

My user name on this forum is in the email address.

Much obliged.

On a happier note, pulled the trigger on a Logitech G27, should have it by the weekend. Can't wait!

What kind of issues? I had to re-install some 8.1 graphics drivers but didn't have to do a reinstall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back