GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
download the game a few times now and keep getting the same error messages. i de activated my anti virus and firewall and still got the same message... message comes up when i click on the game icon... error message looks something like this..

c:\users\mavr1c\appdata\local\temp\gs5\crashdump

can any one help?.. i'm off work today and was planning on enjoying this game.. Sorry for my English.

Are you running the game as a Windows Admin? If the user is not an admin, you can do this by right-clicking the game icon and choosing "run as admin".

Make sure you have the DX9.0c version that comes with the game installed.

There is a d3d9.dll in the root folder that might conflict with some other graphical apps such as FRAPS, MSI Afterburner, EVGA Precision etc. If thats the case you might need to shut them down or delete the file itself (its only there for the trackmap plugin).

Hi,
Is there a tool or a mod that takes care of wheel rotation? It's pretty damn annoying to go everytime in the settings file to adjust the rotation, then into the profiler and finally adjusting the steering lock for each car...
For instance when I switch from the Kart to the Camaro, I go from 120 deg to 900 and I have to adjust everything everytime, it's really unconvenient.
Thanks

Hi,
Is there a tool or a mod that takes care of wheel rotation? It's pretty damn annoying to go everytime in the settings file to adjust the rotation, then into the profiler and finally adjusting the steering lock for each car...
For instance when I switch from the Kart to the Camaro, I go from 120 deg to 900 and I have to adjust everything everytime, it's really unconvenient.
Thanks
You can save your wheel degree in game in a set up and save it I thought? I have set at 22 for Formula driving in set ups. Should be there everytime you load it.

Not sure about altering profiler settings as I havent worked out how to go to windows mode and back again.

The only way i been able to swap the deg in my logitech successfully was to close the game down alter and restart, have the same issue when using karts to retro.
i just take it as that it what i must do. only takes a minute or so..
but do understand what you mean.:)

The only way i been able to swap the deg in my logitech successfully was to close the game down alter and restart, have the same issue when using karts to retro.
i just take it as that it what i must do. only takes a minute or so..
but do understand what you mean.:)
same here, close the game open thrust master profile change then start the game again. Pain I know but no other way.

Ive been playing around this afternoon with this for a logitech wheel,
I have now made 2 game profiles in side the game on specially for the karts with the logithech wheel set at the right deg for me 240
I have also my default profile with my wheel set to 900
There is still only 1 game profile in my logitech specific game profile. I don't use a global profile
if i then come out the game (alt +escape) and change my logitech profile from 240 to 900 deg
go back into the game and use my default profile the wheel does work so no need to actually stop the game. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 4 44.4%