Tracks Zolder [W.I.P]

I really hope @Pascalwb finds some time to finish this.
I know that it takes a lot of time to make it perfect (which I believe is what he wants) but man...patience is hard after been teased so long ago... :unsure:

Online it will still not function do. Even with penalties disabled. Problem only is that it is not the track that is the problem but AC self. The pitlane exit road is to close to the straight located on the other side where they drive the other way. AC can't handle that and thinks you driving on the straight instead of the pit exit road. So I think the problem will also be present in this Zolder as long as the pitlane exit is located where it is.

Online it will still not function do. Even with penalties disabled. Problem only is that it is not the track that is the problem but AC self. The pitlane exit road is to close to the straight located on the other side where they drive the other way. AC can't handle that and thinks you driving on the straight instead of the pit exit road. So I think the problem will also be present in this Zolder as long as the pitlane exit is located where it is.
You should send an email to the Reboot Project team. There is a very good possibility that they aren't aware of this problem and perhaps they'll know a creative way to fix it.

https://actrackrebootproject.***********/ac-track-re-boot/contact

this is most certainly the problem, im pretty confident it cant be fixed, unless somebody wiser has any ideas:confused:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 23.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.3%