Tracks Zolder [W.I.P]

The only way to fix online is to make an AI line that goes way off track on that back straight. It will mess up camera timing but it will work. As for single player there is no fix unless you change pit lane exit from what it is in reality. It is a flaw in the design of how AC handles the AI line and the wrong way sign and this being a very strange configuration of a track pit lane exit.

Gentlemen, I probably found what the issue with Zolder. It is the shape of the track and pit exit line itself, those guys who claimed its AC programming issue were right. After a few days of researching and trying I managed to create new AI line, which goes far out from the first corner, closer to the point of the issue. It is absolutelly not acceptable for singleplayer, but solves all issues in multiplayer. Cameras are working, delta bar is working, pit exit is clean. If someone wants my AI files just PM me :) A suggestion for other modders trying to fix this issue, make different layouts for single player and multiplayer, so you can have both working singleplayer AI and multiplayer without pit exit issue :)

Nope, that one still has the wrong direction sign...
Very strange thing happens: suddenly the wrong way sign re-appears when leaving the pit lane... :confused:
Have not seen it for months and now I have this issue again (after some serious troubles with a now working Win10 update that ended in a complete fresh install of my PC - done in the shop because the system was stuck in a loop - and using my backups).
So, it is still the same version of Zolder that worked fine before and now it does not !?

This looks amazing, I wanted a proper Zolder for a long time in AC; there are a few versions out there, but they are nothing like yours, its amazing already!

Looking forward to using it for club races. Right now it's not well optimized, but of course I understand it's an Alpha build. I don't suppose it would be ready for club/league racing in time for Blancpain season opener on 6th of April? ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%