Zaluzani Night Race

Tracks Zaluzani Night Race 2022-04-28

Login or Register an account to download this content
TMSRace submitted a new resource:

Zaluzani Night Race - Race07

A new accident-free and rain-optimized .AIW file. No more unnecessary accidents. I finally figured out how to optimize the AI for wet racing! (which can also be used for original Zaluzani)

Zaluzani now has rain reflections on the track. (which can also be used for original Zaluzani)

All textures have been adjusted in terms of brightness and color for night racing. Windows are lighted. Fixed many objects and textures.

Added many small details: road damages, dirts, flashing lights from...

Read more about this resource...

I am trying the track in Race 07 and while it works, it forces manual gearbox even if I choose automatic. Also, I tried to race with Wartburgs and it worked so good that the my car race by itself, I didn't have to push any key :D

TMSRace updated Zaluzani Night Race with a new update entry:

AI, Lighting, Textures

-better lighting for vehicles and track (some vehicles were overexposed, underexposed when it rained. Asphalt exposure was too bright)

-better AI for rain and dry (for GT cars it was OK, but touring cars were too careful)

-more detailed textures for some buildings, glowing windows and asphalt

(the reshade folder now contains .gdb .trk files because reshade & co need different lighting)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi! So I was recently driving the AC conversion of this track, as I can clearly tell that they are the same, apart from some AC-specific changes. I am slightly confused however...where did you find this layout of Zalužani? If you could link me to some information on it, I'd be extremely happy, as I am currently working with some friends on a personal project where we document every track in existence, and we are currently at 1500 tracks, and more we are yet to solidify (essentially un-countable WIPs).

Hi! So I was recently driving the AC conversion of this track, as I can clearly tell that they are the same, apart from some AC-specific changes. I am slightly confused however...where did you find this layout of Zalužani? If you could link me to some information on it, I'd be extremely happy, as I am currently working with some friends on a personal project where we document every track in existence, and we are currently at 1500 tracks, and more we are yet to solidify (essentially un-countable WIPs).
I found the track on the TrippTeam server under Race07/Tracks/RaceX_for_Race07_Tracks/

http://****************:200/Race 07 - Race ON - GTR Evolution/TRACKS/RaceX_for_Race07_Tracks/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back