Cars Zahspeed 3d:Workshop

Morning progress:
10.jpg
11.jpg

• Deleted member 223075

Gorgeous :thumbsup:

For the engine :
A 2.0-liter inline four-cylinder engine, with an aluminum cylinder head, and dual-overhead-cam sixteen valve configuration, produced 210-horsepower and 205 lb.-ft. of torque, from the factory. Additional fuel delivery, air induction, and turbocharger/intercooler upgrades have boosted current ratings to 435-horsepower and 324 lb.-ft. of torque.

Brake Calipers :
It's brembo and they are on the left, not up.

Tires :
It's Toyotire 225/40/ZR18 not Michelin.

And for the hood i think it's just metallic black paint, not carbon fiber.

Engine sample :

Hope this help you and keep up good work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know about tires and calipers- its my starter car pack. Thx for engine spec. Maybe you found some photos about interior?

• Deleted member 223075

Engine bay :
EclipseEngine.gif

Interior and Sound :

Another interior :
EclipseINT.jpg

Not sure if this picture is from interior of the movie, also i never seen roll cage inside the car.

• Deleted member 223075

Yep it's carbon but a dark carbon. The fibers are not really visible.

Also here all infos of the car :
-----------------------
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse
-----------------------

Engine :

- 420A 16v @ 435HP (324 lbft / 439 Nm)
- Garett turbo (T25 or T66)
- Rev limiter to 7800 rpm (max 9000), red line from 7000rpm to 9000rpm
- Max speed 140 mph (230 km/h)
- Green lite neon
- Blue hoses

Body :

- RoboCar full kit
- APR two level GT2 style wing
- Carbon fiber f1 racing mirrors
- Carbon fiber hood
- Greddy exhaust
- Streetglow green neon
- Paint : Lambo Green / Kawasaki Green

Interior :

- Sparco Rev FIA(?) seats
- x2 NOS (dry system)
- Sparco racing style seat belt in red color (http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=299869)

Tires :

- Toyotire 225/40/ZR18

Wheels :

- Axis SE7EN 18"
- Brembo calipers
- Stillen discs

Others :

- Licence plate : RNO 263 (red colour)
- Green lite neon

- x2 NOS (dry system)
yes, 2001 tuning right there :D Probably coupled with a "JDM tuning box" that interferes with the injectors in some ways, or else not only the piston rings immediately disintegrate when you turn it on.

• Deleted member 223075

yes, 2001 tuning right there :D Probably coupled with a "JDM tuning box" that interferes with the injectors in some ways, or else not only the piston rings immediately disintegrate when you turn it on.

No problem. The mad scientist and Vin will settle that. :D

And as stated, 225 tires on a FWD eclipse with 400 horsepower :p I suppose it stops them breaking axle shafts.

It works with AWD, I run 235s with about ~475bhp in my WRX... but that would never work @ FWD. If I get frisky it's at the edge of too much power, even with 4 drive wheels. :D

Interior and Sound :
Seeing that race again... I know I was absolutely flashed when I first saw it, at the tender age of... 14?, but today I can only shake my head. Constant exhaust flames, 2 minutes for a 1/4 mile, random shifting, STAGE 1 READY laptop, Danger to manifold, flying rivets and floorboard, and what's with "Connor" always losing control of the car when braking (80% brake balance on the rear??) ... it's like a 14 year old had written it :D

Wonder how you gonna do the physics of the car, more "dream-like" or realistic (and depressing :roflmao:)

• Deleted member 223075

Seeing that race again... I know I was absolutely flashed when I first saw it, at the tender age of... 14?, but today I can only shake my head. Constant exhaust flames, 2 minutes for a 1/4 mile, random shifting, STAGE 1 READY laptop, Danger to manifold, flying rivets and floorboard, and what's with "Connor" always losing control of the car when braking (80% brake balance on the rear??) ... it's like a 14 year old had written it :D

Wonder how you gonna do the physics of the car, more "dream-like" or realistic (and depressing :roflmao:)

You can't compare reality and movie.....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back