Z1 Dashboard software

have been considering getting this software to run. currently trying the demo. It works great with iRacing but if I try it with SCE it doesn't work, does anyone know if I need to do something to SCE to send out the info etc to software ?

have been considering getting this software to run. currently trying the demo. It works great with iRacing but if I try it with SCE it doesn't work, does anyone know if I need to do something to SCE to send out the info etc to software ?
I'm not going to be much help as it's been ages since I tried the Z1 software but I wouldn't think the problem is on the SCE end. I use DashMeterPro and this work great with SCE, same with my others (R3E, iRacing, AC, rFactor2, pCARS, etc.). Only mentioned as the "shared memory data" is there, for some reason the Z1 software is not communicating/looking in the right spot for you.
Have you tried the Z1 software with rFactor 2? I use the same DashMeterPro app for SCE and rFactor 2, if one works the other should - shared memory communication the same for both.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back