Your wishlist for Assetto Corsa 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there Assetto Corsa fans

Nearly 4 months ago, this sequel has been announced so I decided to make this thread for you guys to share your wishlist.
The following features I would love to see are:

• Improved career mode (Having either calendar or RPG styled)
  • Improved driving model
  • An improved roster of cars and tracks
  • Having performance and visual customisation for road spec cars such as JDM, US Muscle and Euro Exotics.
  • Having different racing teams so players can join for each season
  • Driving school mode (This will teach newcomers how to drive and master their skills)

Really ? I am happy with my sims, don`t need anything more :confused:
BUT if a AC2 come, i`ll instantly buy it of course ;)

- graphics at todays standarts, but not that cartoonish and demanding like ACC
- again mod compatibility
- sound at raceroom standarts
- better ffb implementation than ACC for "cheeper" common wheels from Thrustmaster or Logitech.
- A better career mode would be fantastic (like GTL ??)

yeah thats it for me.

Really ? I am happy with my sims, don`t need anything more :confused:
BUT if a AC2 come, i`ll instantly buy it of course ;)

- graphics at todays standarts, but not that cartoonish and demanding like ACC
- again mod compatibility
- sound at raceroom standarts
- better ffb implementation than ACC for "cheeper" common wheels from Thrustmaster or Logitech.
- A better career mode would be fantastic (like GTL ??)

yeah thats it for me.
Yep, GT Legends' career mode style will do.

• Deleted member 197115

I honestly cannot believe that after ACC Kunos will try to lower the bar with kitchen sink mediocrity.
Time will tell, but I guess it will be some series based title.

Sorry but software like CM, Simhub, SOL, crewchief etc etc can not be compared to kitchen sink. ;) I do hope there will be an integration for this marvelous software like CM into ACCC or whatever they will call it.
Admitting right now there are also for AC very bad mods, like cars. I do not have any problems with that, because as I’m not playing mp, these bad made cars can act as an AI controlled opponent. Or being so bad made just simple delete them.
While for others these bad mods can be a perfect base to make an upgrade.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 197115

Sorry but software like CM, Simhub, SOL, crewchief etc etc can not be compared to kitchen sink. ;) I do hope there will be an integration for this marvelous software like CM into ACCC or whatever they will call it.
Admitting right now there are also for AC very bad mods, like cars. I do not have any problems with that, because as I’m not playing mp, these bad made cars can act as an AI controlled opponent. Or being so bad made just simple delete them.
While for others these bad mods can be a perfect base to make an upgrade.
You forgot RHM.
It's nice to have all this stuff in the title itself natively, ACC made a huge progress with quality of life things like spotter, view stabilization, etc. The only additional thing I have to run are SimHub and TrackIR. But they are independent from sim and should stay this way.
As for mods, there are so many bad mods and legally questionable rips, I can probably count good modders on one hand, that I'd rather have vanilla only content.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was heavily into AC, from early access to beginning of 2020.

Basically, I want everything that made AC great (cars, driving experience, tracks, intuitive ffb) + the best mods (like SOL and CM), combined with everything that ACC did better, like the sound and improved physics(!). On top, if it's able to run in VR as clean as AC did at some point (unlike ACC), I'd probably invest all over in whatever HMD is on the market at the time.
AC was so intuitive to drive, back in 2014ish coming from rather just acceptable race07 or iR, I wish for AC2 to make the same impact all over again. For me to go all in on simracing as a hobby, with all this great gear coming out lately, that's what I hope AC2 can do.
Big wishes, you can do it Kunos :D

Last edited:
I think whatever they do they need to enable mod support.

AC carries a lot of expectations with it. It's really a sandbox simulator and without all the 200+ cars and tracks out there I can't see how a non moddable AC2 would convince anyone over AC.

I mean honestly AC is still a great sim this day.

Personally I would like a great career mode and great server browser, quick join.

What about livery editor, maybe even something were you can unlock stuff as you play?

Lots of gameplay features that you can add from arcade games. Simwise its already great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back