F1 2010 Your favorite teams in F1 2010?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
McLaren, because I grew up supporting Mika Häkkinen. I also like their current team, with Jenson being my favorite active driver and Lewis... well I like Jenson.

Also, the vodafone adverts and the Transmission series with Jenson and Lewis for McLaren are hilarious.

I loved McLaren when they had their Black and Silver cars. The cars were so beautiful! :rolleyes:
But now, I dislike them. Mainly because of that idiot, arrogant called Hamilton...
And also, their cars have awful colors now...

Ferrari. After what they did with Barrichello and Massa, I can't like them. Even that I love Italy, I just hate them and that other idiot Alonso.

I like of RBR because they are McLaren and Ferrari's rivals. Just because of that. Also, I like a little bit of Vettel style...

I'm a HUGE fan of Renault. Actually, I was a HUGE fan of Bennetton and Giancarlo Fisichella. And those awesome blue cars!!!!
That time with Alonso, Piquet and Briatore was a time that I started to dislike the team.
My simpathy with the team returned last year with Petrov, and now I just love them with these Black cars and with Senna! :D

I also like of STR and Virgin Racing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back