AC XMAS SPECIAL GT3 @ Kyalami - Wednesday 18 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Tried this track last night as I didn't want to have to learn it in qualifying like last week lol. It's hard work with mountainous kerbs, getting around here for 60 mins without spinning will be an achievement!

This will probably be last one of the year so I'll try a car I've not tried before and go AMG please @Craig Dunkley

What a line up! I see already the blue flags coming:(. It will be very interesting to see the battles up front with all those aliens. I'm looking forward to the replays!

What a line up! I see already the blue flags coming:(. It will be very interesting to see the battles up front with all those aliens. I'm looking forward to the replays!

Really looking forward to this one, the circuit is nice and wide for plenty of overtakes as well!

Really looking forward to this one, the circuit is nice and wide for plenty of overtakes as well!

It's also easier to defend, as taking the inside line in most of the corners doesn't give away enough exitspeed for the driver on the outside line, or the upcoming straight is too short. So, most overtakes has to be on the inside, diving bold into T2, T7 and T13. Not the only opportunities, but the most likely.

Are people fine with the mandatory pitstop as is?
I'm interested in what people do, or plan to do.

I'm fine with the mandatory stop. But do you really want us to unveil our strategies?

I like sharing setups to give others a chance to learn quicker and to bring the field closer together. But in my opinion strategy should stay the last mystery to make races interesting. It could be discussed afterwards, so people could learn from for the future...

Last edited:
I'm fine with the mandatory stop. But do you really want us to unveil out strategies?

I like sharing setups to give others a chance to learn quicker and to bring the field closer together. But in my opinion strategy should stay the last mystery to make races interesting. It could be discussed afterwards, do people could learn from got the future...

Well, that's my point. There isn't much strategies to a sprint race like this, unless the fuel and tyrewear are scaled accordingly.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 76 89.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 34.1%