XIV Overlays

Misc XIV Overlays 2.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you for the update! Since installing none of the fuel predictions now work, each session shows 0.00 consumption and 0L.

Can I also ask, what is the tyre reminder for?

Edit: SimHub 8.3.9 version, worked on the previous version of XIV no issues.

Edit edit:

[2023-05-03 21:17:22,824] ERROR - DashTemplates\XIV - Assistant Compact\XIV - Assistant Compact.djson : An error occured while executing binding on background return rectangleBackground; System.FormatException: Token is not valid.
at MS.Internal.Parsers.ParseColor(String color, IFormatProvider formatProvider, ITypeDescriptorContext context)
at System.Windows.Media.ColorConverter.ConvertFromString(String value)
at SimHub.Plugins.OutputPlugins.GraphicalDash.EditorModel.Applybindings(IBindable item, String objectName, DashboardBindingData binding, IFormulaEngine GraphicalDashEngine), formula will not be evaluated for 30s

Edit edit edit: Seems to have fixed itself, works my end fine now. Only question remains what is tyre reminder?

Last edited:
Thank you for the update! Since installing none of the fuel predictions now work, each session shows 0.00 consumption and 0L.

Can I also ask, what is the tyre reminder for?

Edit: SimHub 8.3.9 version, worked on the previous version of XIV no issues.

Edit edit:

Edit edit edit: Seems to have fixed itself, works my end fine now. Only question remains what is tyre reminder?
Hello,

Thanks for your message. Glad everything is working now.

Tyre reminder appears at the end of the race when you're in pits. It blinks to remind you to watch tyre wear before leaving the session :)

Hello,

Tyre reminder appears at the end of the race when you're in pits. It blinks to remind you to watch tyre wear before leaving the session :)
Great idea! I'll keep it on my screen!

the overlays are great but are always displayed in boxes/pits and overlap car settings. Is there a way to solve this?
go to the editor, select manage screens, remove idle and pit. It will be only visible during races.

Hello,

Simhub 8.3.10 out, all fuel calculation data disappeared.

Same here - everything has stopped working - if it helps - I'm seeing this in the simhub logs:
[2023-05-09 20:23:10,951] ERROR - DashTemplates\XIV - Tyres\XIV - Tyres.djson, TextItem6, Visible : Expression (JS) return $prop('SessionTypeName') !== 'HOTLAP' has generated an error (Jint.Runtime.JavaScriptException: Identifier 'skipRendering' has already been declared ---> Jint.Runtime.JavaScriptException+JavaScriptErrorWrapperException: Identifier 'skipRendering' has already been declared

Tried attaching the full log file but this is being blocked

Last edited:
Simhub version 8.3.13 doesn't seem to show pressure loss in tyres now, averages still work ok. Have updated to 2.11 XIV version but no luck, both tyre overlays are bugged.

Thanks for reporting. I'll have a look at that asap, but i'm away from home in june.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've improved it, you still have the old one that is not included in the package and not updated.
Yes, only issue with the newer one is the fact when you don't use the ingame speedo/input app the track status is cut off your monitor when you resize to the tyre widget. This is why I use the old one :)

I'll take a moment to update and include the old one.

In the meantime, you can workaround by drag and drop the new one with weather out of the screen I guess.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.