XIV Overlays

Misc XIV Overlays 2.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
XIV submitted a new resource:

XIV Overlays - Bundle of ACC overlays (strategy, fuel, weather, tyres press and slip, delta, throttle, brake, gaps)

What is it ?

This is a bundle with all my (completed and redesigned) simhub overlays oriented for ACC. I bundled them to simplify dev and install and syncronize the versionning more efficiently.

Refer to end of post for install instructions.

Tyres (new)

View attachment 545422 View attachment 545446

Displays :
  1. Tire slip (more red = more slip)
  2. The average tire pressure over the last lap...

Read more about this resource...

Hi ! i'm sorry but i don't really understand the overlay about the tyres.. i would like to have the first photo, but i only have the second one when i put the link in OBS :( thank you

Attachments

• 2022-02-03 03_52_42-AC2.png
    2022-02-03 03_52_42-AC2.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 161
  • fggf.png
    fggf.png
    96.2 KB · Views: 182
Thanks for your hardwork on this! It is awesome. Is there other versions of this pack for smaller screens? For example I am using Vocore DDU and the XIV fuel assistant widget shows too small on a DDU screen size. I understand it was made for an in game overlay but thought I'd ask. Thanks!

Reactions: XIV
Did you manage to get this working?
Are you sure you read and processed all install instructions (at the end of page) ?

Until now, 100% of cases where numbers were not displayed, it was due to *.js files not placed correctly. Is simhub installed on c:\ ? have you restarted simhub after copying files ? I've update install instructions to make them more readable, please check again all steps.

There are some additional instructions in case of update from an older version here .

BTW I've just noticed simhub release 8.x that is major upgrade with breaking changes. I haven't tested it yet. If you are on 8.x, you may have issues related to this major update and should rollback to 7.x if you don't need 8.x until I review this new version and that everything is ok.

Last edited:
View attachment 562505
Sadly this part isn't working completely.

"Expression error:raceLeftLaps is not defined" Simple Fix

NOTE: Copy and paste JS Code to C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\JavascriptExtensions for the function to work correctly.
What is your version of simhub ? If it's 8.x, I'ts probably broken because of that. I've talked about it on my previous post with more details.

Thanks for your hardwork on this! It is awesome. Is there other versions of this pack for smaller screens? For example I am using Vocore DDU and the XIV fuel assistant widget shows too small on a DDU screen size. I understand it was made for an in game overlay but thought I'd ask. Thanks!
Cheers !

Sorry, there is no other version for other supports, I'm only familiar with desktop overlay. But simhub make each overlay accessible from an URL. On different device you have to update ip address, but it gives you some freedom to use it on other screens.

Hello @XIV,
After a week of driving with some of your overlays and they are incredible! Thank you so much for sharing your work.

I wanted to buy you a beer/coffee through the paypal link, but the fees are insane. Any chance I can use a different service? Revolut or even bank transfer if you're in EU?

Hello @XIV,
After a week of driving with some of your overlays and they are incredible! Thank you so much for sharing your work.

I wanted to buy you a beer/coffee through the paypal link, but the fees are insane. Any chance I can use a different service? Revolut or even bank transfer if you're in EU?
Thanks mate ! No need to send a gift, your message is enough. Enjoy a second beer for yourself with that money :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.