Resource icon

Misc Xbox 360/Xbox One Controller profile (Better 1:1 wheel to stick feel) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you. I am wondering if this will assist/add vibration (rumble) to Xbox One Controller? My controller no longer vibrates (I think it did previously...lol).

ATSSHD updated Xbox 360/Xbox One Controller profile with a new update entry:

Xbox 360/Xbox One Controller profile (Better 1:1 wheel to stick feel)

Most important things highlighted in the pictures:

Steering wheel range locked to 180°.
QuBeJUr.jpg

MOST IMPORTANT: I heavily recommend to set and use the wheel range (lock) in every car. You can find it at the "SETUP Screen - GENERAL" tab. Set the value between: 310° - 450°. The lower the better.

aWPLKAY.jpg

I personally use 310°, sometimes 360-410° (varies car to car) in very tight street tracks with hairpins like...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am still to try this mod, but if you guys are after rumble on xbox one and 360 controllers, check this out https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/how-to-enable-the-controller-vibration-in-rfactor-2.22341/

It works well for me.
The trouble with "most" of these fixes, at least for me (XBox One Controller), yes it rumbles/vibrates but for no apparent reason. In other words the vibration is there most of the time but doesnt actually react when driving over curb, changing gear, etc. It just vibrates all the time. In that circumstance I choose not to have it. The current developers of the game appear to be aware of this "issue".

What I do to make vibration more belivable is to reduce the ffb multi in settings under control from the default 1 to 0.07. The controller won't vibrate all the the time, it will only respond to your stick input. Having said that, you are correct. There is no curb vibration etc. It is a shame studio 397 haven't implemented rumble like AMS has done and both games run on the same engine.

The tilt to steer function on the steam controller is surprisingly good. Why i used the normal xbox controller nowadays idk. :D In the summer i only used the steam controller, it's really fun and even more accurate. + it have lovely mini paddle shifters.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back