F1 2010 Xbox 360 sprint mode hacked???

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Just wondering of anyone else has noticed this. I just tried maybe 10 races online and everytime it felt like a grip cheat, in my last attempt I was racing at catalunya and on the first lap p1 time was 1:15.xxx lol in the second lap they done a 1:10.... Guess they figured out how to hack xbox online mode :(

I did a sprint race at silverstone last night, only 3 of us. I was just behind the leader all of the way, he was quicker than me and pulling away slowly, at the end of the 2nd sector on lap 3 it said I was down by 7 seconds, finished the race and it said I was a lap down, that was odd, not seen that before, adn I certainly wasn't lapped.

On a slightly related note, when you go into the ps3 leaderboard laptimes in time trial mode, some of the no. 1 lap times are 5 seconds ahead of 2nd place. and 2nd place is like 3 or 4 seconds behind 3rd place. Is this correct?

Are these genius racers? How on earth have they raced that fast?

I think the tracks I looked up were montral, catalunya, istanbul, monaco and melbourne

Just wondering of anyone else has noticed this. I just tried maybe 10 races online and everytime it felt like a grip cheat, in my last attempt I was racing at catalunya and on the first lap p1 time was 1:15.xxx lol in the second lap they done a 1:10.... Guess they figured out how to hack xbox online mode :(

He probably cut corners without getting disqualified.

Weird s**t can happen on any platform.

Im PC - had a race which I clearly won, but when the results came up, not only was I 2nd place, but I was +1 lap.

This has existed in all codemasters racing games that I have played online, especially GRID, its clearly a cheat you will see them parked up with their car in ruins, then they will fly past you as a ghost on the final laps and finish in first.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back