Xbox 360 Pad Problems

Ok, so before you tell me to buy a steering wheel let me say I cannot afford one.

The problem is, I steer, say to the left on full lock, then when I let go of the analogue stick the steering wheel pings back the centre instantly (this is realistc of course as in with a real steering wheel), however I want to achieve the effect you get on consol games such as forza where the steering moves to the centre again quickly but not instantly.

I have fiddled with the steering lock settings in options and the steering lock settings in car tuning all to no avail (in fact I cannot see any discernable difference whatsoever!).

I then tried downloading xbcd to tune my pad settings but this seems to be a whole world of pain.

Does anyone know if there is some .cfg file or settings or software I can use to get the desired effect as it is currently ruining my experience of what seems to be a great game otherwise

Perhaps I'm missing the point but why are your letting the stick return to its center position by letting it go? I use to use the 360 controller and never just let it "ping" back, always released the steering in a more controlled way.

For a controller in race 07 go to control setting and then advanced..look down the list
speed sensitive steering and then the 3 below analog sector settings these are for joypad/stick control...

Ive had this saved for my xbox when using a pad on racepro

This is a quote from GTRevo user manual:

Analog Sectors 1 to 3: These are the 3 sectors of the analog stick on a joypad, ranging from center to the outer extreme.

1: Being the first 1/3rd of the sticks range.
2: Being the second 1/3rd of the sticks range
3: Being the final 1/3rd of the sticks range

By fine tuning these settings, you can set up sensitivity of the analog stick to your personal preferences.

Suggested Sector Settings are:
S1: 1.8x, S2: 2.0x, S3: 2.2x.

also allot of people have reported a higher setting of up to 80% on the speed sensitive steering was found favourable..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back