X-Motor Racing

• Javier Ferreira

That's great news Javier! Good luck to the entire team!

Thank you very much as always.

Sounds great! I think this is really a sim to watch in the future... I'm surprised there seems to be little interest at times...

We are not going to disappoint you. Thank you.

I wish you all good with XMR. Idea reaminds me of Driver's Republic if you remember it. Really looking forward what you will come up with

Currently we are working very hard for the next patch. It will be a help to improve the artistic side and to the community of users who like to take pictures and videos from his favorite simulator.

Improvement of the physics, too.

"The work presented so far are only the tip of the iceberg"

Believe it. This is totally true.

Cheers.

New co-developer and design!

- New co-developer joined us - Lynce Digital Art C.B - Javier Ferreira., focused on the graphics (3D Modelling) and advertisement of this simulator such image screens, videos, miscelaneous, even site support and design, marketing, public relations and Co-planning of XMR.
- New Logo
- New CD/DVD Covers are available here
- New Site design - X Motor Racing Site 2010

• Javier Ferreira

Published quarterly in flash.

Susceptible to expand content and / or modify the background.

xmrmagazineportada.jpg

Coming soon on February.

• Javier Ferreira

Idea reaminds me of Driver's Republic if you remember it.

In the market survey, I saw this strange case. And the reply is a definitely not.

Eugene and I are planning together, the future of XMR. As I post in another thread, I have worked for several communities, (my nick is Lynce in another communities, for example) and I do not get involved in a project that has no future.

Here the potential is infinite. And the approach is ambitious.

@Bram. Thanks for encouragements, as always.

• Javier Ferreira

To better knowledge about XMR cars._

fiatpaliofire16v2001200.jpg

Bigger on Flickr channel.

Inside the simracing community there is always a group of people complaining about physics. Sometimes you wonder if they would even be complaining if cars had 100% accurate physics, but okay lets not get into a negative flow but focus on a positive development.

Recently i have purchased the full version of X-Motor Racing after playing the demo for some time and i was nicely (not to say very) surprised with the improvements that the developers had made from the first version of the demo i tested some while ago.

[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]On the youtube channel of XMR i found this nice movie that shows in brief what it's all about in XMR: decent physics!

If you want to test the game yourself you can download the demo from the XMR website or read the threads inside the official X-Motor Racing forum.

• Javier Ferreira

A small update soon, on the site, in Cars section._

carspreview.jpg

• Javier Ferreira

Future of X Motor Racing

A brief word about what will happen from now on XMR.

Eugene is working hard with the physics of the cars to improve it with the collaboration of some beta testers.

Arias SFX is working in the new sounds, Engine sounds,etc.

For my part, I completely changed direction and giving it total artistic professionalism. Soon begin the development of improvement XMR graphical modeling, puting atention to detail and improvement of the cars interiors. We will improve existing circuits. The textures will have better finish.

Soon we announce a list of developments that will be launched as we refine this racing simulator with an approach based on a thorough market survey.

The work presented so far are only the tip of the iceberg. There will be extensive work between now and next dates in order to improve the user experience.

We will work hard on the online options so that there is no limit.

Welcome, again, to X Motor Racing.

XMR Developer - Lynce Digital Art
http://www.racedepartment.com/x-motor-racing/29138-future-x-motor-racing.html

• GolfR32

The option A like me. The other are very nice but i get the option C. Good work Javier.

PD: Sorry for my english.

• Javier Ferreira

The option A like me. The other are very nice but i get the option C. Good work Javier.

PD: Sorry for my english.

Thank you. Glad you like it.

Updated and finished.

palocars.jpg

More car pics in this thread, soon.

The Card on flickr:

fiatpaliofire16v2001200.jpg

(Last tab in this thread).

Visit us on flickr.

Click on pics for enlarge.

• Javier Ferreira

Just so you can see renderings (or renders) that will not be used to show the cars in the area of "Cars" from the official website.

tavicomparative.jpg

Click on pic for enlarge.

• vmagics

Between 0:14 - 0:18 the car appears to have all 4 wheels playing a part in the steering. I'm a bit of a dunce when it comes to this kind of thing so can anybody explain this to me? Is it actually part of the steering process or (since we can only see one side of the car) is it just a bit of fiddling about with the toe in/out? Thanks

P.S. If this is a stupid question please don't laugh at me, I'm just trying to learn something new.:D

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 480 69.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 291 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 317 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 144 21.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 187 27.2%
Back