Wu-Tang Clan Livery For Red Bull X2010

Skins Wu-Tang Clan Livery For Red Bull X2010 v1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheNotoriousDIG submitted a new resource:

Wu-Tang Clan Livery For Red Bull X2010 - For unitedracingdesign's Red Bull X2010

For unitedracingdesign's Red Bull X2010:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/redbull-x2010.8443/

A game of chess, is like a sword fight.

You must think first, before you move.

INSTALLATION:

Go to your Assetto Corsa folder and go to: content > cars > urd_redbull_x2010/urd_redbull_x2010_s1 > skins, then drop the 'wu_tang_clan' folder into it.

Read more about this resource...

You should make the skin more detailed, the blurry logos just ruin the look for me.
At first I thought that the livery has too low resolution, but after downloading and checking it out, I can see that the logos are blurry (some worse than others).

The layout of the skin and the graphics placement is fine, but you got to fix the logos, otherwise the skin just looks sloppy.
On the left is the original, on the right is my recreation (same resolution and size), just not blurry
e5hvtcF.png

You should make the skin more detailed, the blurry logos just ruin the look for me.
At first I thought that the livery has too low resolution, but after downloading and checking it out, I can see that the logos are blurry (some worse than others).

The layout of the skin and the graphics placement is fine, but you got to fix the logos, otherwise the skin just looks sloppy.
On the left is the original, on the right is my recreation (same resolution and size), just not blurry
e5hvtcF.png

That's part of why i dislike using GIMP, having it blur an image if i rotate it, and if i rotate it enough it just becomes an unintelligible blurry mess. I've tried using Photoshop to rotate stuff before and it works just fine, don't know why GIMP can't do that. I'd use PS full-time, but the version i used wasn't compatible with Nvidia's DDS plugin, and i don't got the money to buy a full version that actually works with it.

Though, i did play around with the interpolation setting on GIMP's rotator, it was originally set to Linear, but setting it to NoHalo seems to let me rotate stuff without much quality loss. i'll put up a not-blurred-to-**** version up soon.

I've never used GIMP, but in Photoshop for square angle turns (90°, 180°, 270°) it doesn't blur the image at all, it does a little for any other angle though, and it will get increasingly more blurry if you repeatedly rotate or transform things, because it has to re-rasterize the object each time.
I usually make copies of the layer, if I need it in multiple angles and rotate each copy to the desired angle, so each one of them gets modified just once
Also, I think Intel DDS plugin is better than Nvidia's, it's newer and has better compression formats and it also works faster

I've never used GIMP, but in Photoshop for square angle turns (90°, 180°, 270°) it doesn't blur the image at all, it does a little for any other angle though, and it will get increasingly more blurry if you repeatedly rotate or transform things, because it has to re-rasterize the object each time.
I usually make copies of the layer, if I need it in multiple angles and rotate each copy to the desired angle, so each one of them gets modified just once
Also, I think Intel DDS plugin is better than Nvidia's, it's newer and has better compression formats and it also works faster

Yeah, square angle turns don't blur stuff like the number sticker, and since placing it at any other non-square angle just made it blurrier, i opted to just leave it at a square angle (and made it slightly bigger).

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 4.0%