R3E WTCR Series | Join our online races here for free!

RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
r3e-wtcr-2-jpg.448597

Welcome to the WTCR Series

On SGP we are hosting free to enter triple race format sprint events with FIA WTCR cars and anyone who is signed up to the RD community can take part. These races are designed for beginning sim racers as well as experienced veterans.

Missed a couple of events? No worries! The final scores at the end of the series use only your 50% best results and if you aren't bothered about scoring points at all that's fine too, just turn up, enjoy your races and have fun.

Series Schedule
Every Wednesday and Sunday three amazing back to back sprint races start at 19:00 UTC / 20:00 BST / 21:00 CEST / 22:00 EEST

Format
  • Cars: WTCR 2020, WTCR 2019, WTCR 2018
  • Practice: 10 minutes
  • Quali: 5 minutes (private, rolling start)
  • Race 1: 10 minutes
  • Race 2: 10 minutes (reversed top 10 grid)
  • Race 3: 10 minutes (reversed top 10 grid)
Scoring
1st = 24 Points > 24th = 1 point
Best 50% of your race results will be used to determine final results at the end of the series

How to sign up?
  1. Go to our dedicated series page on SGP
  2. Select the race(s) of your choice and select a car
  3. You are now enrolled and ready to race when the countdown timer runs out
  4. Join the online lobby and race
  5. When the race is finished the results of the races are directly published on the website and standings calculated
Voicechat with your fellow drivers
Experience the atmosphere of our fun community and join the voice chat on our Discord during the races and chat about the race and make sure to ask as many questions you wish to become a better driver. We are always happy to help.

Rules
Normal racing club rules apply which can be found here

Looking forward to seeing you all on track

Jan Larsen

Premium
Thanks for the tag Bram, but I really dont like FWD cars no matter how much I try to, they frustrate the hell out of me with the on power understeer. Sorry :(

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Thanks for the tag Bram, but I really dont like FWD cars no matter how much I try to, they frustrate the hell out of me with the on power understeer. Sorry :(
How does IMSA sound for you? Going to add a Friday or Saturday night series soon

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Im also on holiday for the first 3 races.. I’ll join next time! Have fun!
It's fine, it's a series not a championship; It's just a bunch of single events with a leaderboard. You can miss 3 races and join from race 4 on wards as many (or little) as you like

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
I am not sure if I can make it on time for tonights race. I might hop in very last second.

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Hello bram, my name its lucas from argentina... and i want participate in this event, whats need? i have the raceroom in steam but not have cars or tracks buy. salutes
What you need is at least a (free) WTCR car and of course the various racing circuits. You can purchase them from the RaceRoom website.

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
I am doing my best to be there tonight if my agenda won't block me. Need more hours in a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 128 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 85 17.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.9%
  • €1501-3000