Welcome to the WTCR Series
On Simracing.GP we are hosting free to enter triple race format sprint events with FIA WTCR cars and anyone who is signed up to the RD community can take part. These races are designed for beginning sim racers as well as experienced veterans.
Missed a couple of events? No worries! The final scores at the end of the series use only your 50% best results and if you aren't bothered about scoring points at all that's fine too, just turn up, enjoy your races and have fun.
Every Wednesday and Sunday three amazing back to back sprint races start at 19:00 UTC / 20:00 BST / 21:00 CEST / 22:00 EEST
- Cars: WTCR 2020, WTCR 2019, WTCR 2018
- Practice: 10 minutes
- Quali: 5 minutes (private, rolling start)
- Race 1: 10 minutes
- Race 2: 10 minutes (reversed top 10 grid)
- Race 3: 10 minutes (reversed top 10 grid)
1st = 24 Points > 24th = 1 point
Best 50% of your race results will be used to determine final results at the end of the series
How to sign up?
- Go to our dedicated series page on SGP https://beta.simracing.gp/series/Vfv83gyNXlQawxGaB8TZH#events
- Select the race(s) of your choice and select a car
- You are now enrolled and ready to race when the countdown timer runs out
- Join the online lobby and race
- When the race is finished the results of the races are directly published on the website and standings calculated
Experience the atmosphere of our fun community and join the voice chat on our Discord during the races and chat about the race and make sure to ask as many questions you wish to become a better driver. We are always happy to help.
Normal racing club rules apply which can be found here
Looking forward to seeing you all on track