WTCC 2011

@ Adam

I work with Tobias, I've painted almost all the cars ready. Only the Chevrolet Lacetti from Macau and a few BMWs. Here are some pictures.

Andre+Couto.jpg

MAK.jpg

New progress: I've recieved the HQ skins from Sven, I'll put them into the game this weekend :) And, meanwhile, I've got some feedback about the updated physics one of the beta tester guys. He said that the physics will be ok, and it looks like the time difference between the cars are very small.

In theory this mod requires Race On to work. So why the hell I don't have any issues while playing with this mod without required addon? Do I have something missing?

In theory this mod requires Race On to work. So why the hell I don't have any issues while playing with this mod without required addon? Do I have something missing?

Perhaps because you have the previous version which was illegal, as it added expansion content to Race 07 with no need to buy the expansions. The version in this thread is supposed to be a revised version which does require the expansions.

If you are definitely playing this version of the mod without any expansions then it is an illegal mod and therefore not allowed to be posted or discussed on RD. Can anyone confirm one way or the other?

Okay, here's some explanation about it:

When I did the mod last summer, I tried to link in the proper file the Leon TDI's new hood. I've tried everything which is possible; but somehow, it didn't want to appear in the game. So only 3 files use from the game, and that's why it is the situation...

BUT! Because, I really respect SimBin's work, that's why I wrote to the ReadME that you need Race On...

I will try to solve this problem in the V2; until that, your choice is how do you call it...

Thanks for reply. I really aprecciate your mod and SimBin work, so I will have to obtain another addon in near future :mad:. My suggestion is that if this mod requires only few files from Race On maybe it is possible to avoid using them at all in V2 to make it fully compatible without Race On.
@Ross I never said that I don't have any expansions. I hardly doubt that WTCC 2011 will work without STCC 2.

Well, there are some problem guys :D

Earlier, when Sven sent me the links for the updated skins, I didn't download it. And since then, those links have been deleted; so at the moment, no updated skins, and Sven still didn't reply to my PM. :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back