RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Can someone explain what (Super Pole) means exactly?
2 weeks ago I brought enough fuel for a 15 minute drive and after 2 laps (1 lap without a time and 1 lap with a time), it stopped.
Is this what (Super Pole) means? Do you only need to bring enough fuel for 2 laps, and you get 1 chance for driving a fast round?

Superpole, is a one shot style qualifying. You get one timed run, stuff it up on that run (have on several occassions :frown:) and you don't get a second chance. It's also only you on track, so nobody will be in your way, and you wont be in anyone else's way.

Can someone explain what (Super Pole) means exactly?
2 weeks ago I brought enough fuel for a 15 minute drive and after 2 laps (1 lap without a time and 1 lap with a time), it stopped.
Is this what (Super Pole) means? Do you only need to bring enough fuel for 2 laps, and you get 1 chance for driving a fast round?

Superpole consist of 3 laps with the second lap timed, 1st lap is a out lap to get the tyres warm, 2nd lap is your superpole timed lap and 3rd is your in lap, were u bring the car back to the pits. You have the track to yourself for superpole as well

Really cool track, last time I raced it in the Peugeot, this time I'm going for the Lada. Did some practice in offline mode, 36l, managed to get down to 1:32.4. Interesting thing is that wing setting 4 seems to be ideal for this track. Thought about some lower settings but they didn't make it go faster.

Great event but
hm what the.... I did a time in time attack mode as told, uploaded it there, so you should be able to see it there, but the hotlap-replay only has a slower time now, what happened there, somehow the "real" replay is lost. Damn it, time was quite good
Does the lap count too? It is uploaded at the online times

Forgot to ask you to put me in on the definite list mate ... a mid 46 thanks to your setup hints tonight might mean I have more of a chance of that there top 10 ... doubtful I know, but worth a shot ;)

EDIT: ... bit apprehensive TBH ... this is my first race since sometime in June which might start to show once the lights go out :D

Ok Eric, the run appears on the online Time Attack list, should be downloadable there

Matthias Klein 1:34.580

Edit: LOL, I had another run just to be sure and I did EXACTLY the same time again, so now there's a file

Attachments

• Rampa do Monsanto_101012_2217_TestDay HOTLAP.Vcr
    90.4 KB · Views: 169
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back