WT 2011 seat search

Hello,

I´m a 25 year old native of Finland. I´m relatively new to online simracing but I have followed it closely as of late and done quite a lot of research in order to participate myself. To say something about myself; I spent the past decade playing an FPS-game professionally and semi-professionally and throughout the years I have enjoyed international success on that regard. Racingwise, ever since I was a kid I´ve loved playing all the F1 games from the first GP onwards. The thrill of being able to consistently push your limits when needed is something I truly love and strive for. Due to not being in simracing previously, I´m sure I lack consistency and there are a lot of things I need to learn, such as how to get the most out of the car especially when it comes to setups - but I have high work ethic and I really wanna get better and become competitive. I´m also fluent in spoken English and a laid back person! :)

So if any of this sounds interesting, don´t hesitate to get in touch via email at utanishu-at-gmail-dot-com or via msn at natu-at-phnet-dot-fi !

Lastly thanks to the community here, everyone has been very very helpful so far! =)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back