rF2 WSGT Megane Trophy mini Endurance @ Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Fri 25th April

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Lets hope that it's just rF2 in general that is taking off :)
I new all along the one thing really keeping rf2 from really going somewhere was some descent content,specifically the lack of a variety of endurance type cars,gt's and Lmp's.One car in one category imo simply will not garner the kind of attention multiple cars will,unless its meant to be that way such as the meganes.

These club races almost feel like league races lately and that's great! Big thanks to the organizers who are making this happen.:thumbsup:

Well done to RD admins who are putting together some great car/track combinations.
Its great to see the growing club scene and will be solid platform for upcoming leagues.

I got on the server today early to practice.
With about 32 laps of practice and setup work I got my time from an initial "confidential due to club spirit" :D level down to a time 3 sec faster also "confidential due to club spirit".
I admit I was feeling "job done":cool:
but...
The the usual thing happened.
Some regular drivers appeared and my lap time that had just taken the morning was +4 sec:cry:. I was getting Deja Vu.
So I pushed and pushed and found 3 more seconds just in driving.
The other drivers had pushed me again to find more.

The megane is a nice car.
Now to find another second or two.:geek: or:ninja:

I just bought the game yesterday, and I could use a setup because I'm having a hard time on the default one. Would be great if you could send one via PM or post one here:whistling:
Just drop me a PM. I have only done the normal adjustments I know from the ISI Megane to the car, but it is driveable and I most probably won't invest more time in it, because I want to give @Simon Christmann a chance this time :D

I just found out I won't be home this friday evening, so I'll have to sign out for this event, unfortunately :( However, I'm already on my way to joining the grid for the GT3 race at Suzuka next week!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back