WSC Legends, Chevron B8 FVA, 3 cars skinpack, 2k+3k+4k

Skins WSC Legends, Chevron B8 FVA, 3 cars skinpack, 2k+3k+4k v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

carmar

Premium
carmar submitted a new resource:

WSC Legends, Chevron B8 FVA, 2 cars skinpack, 2k+3k+4k - All my skins for the WSC Legends, Chevron B8 FVA.

All my skins for the WSC Legends, Chevron B8 FVA in one package.
If there are new skins and updates in the future, I will update this package.

You need the WSC Legends 60´s mod from Bazza.

- Ben Sherman Originals, No. 79, v1.0, BOAC International 500 World Championship Sportscar Race, Brands Hatch 1969
Chevron Racing Team Frankfurt, No. 96, v1.0, ADAC-1000 km-Rennen, Nürburgring 1969

View attachment 713040
View attachment 713041[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

carmar updated WSC Legends, Chevron B8 FVA, 2 cars skinpack, 2k+3k+4k with a new update entry:

v1.1

Changelog:

- deleted Chevron Racing Team Frankfurt, No. 96, v1.0, ADAC-1000 km-Rennen, Nürburgring 1969

I removed the car here and added it to the Chevron GT folder. I got confused with the engine names. Those who have downloaded version 1.0 can either keep the car in the Chervon FVA folder or delete it themselves. Sorry about the circumstances.

- added Avalon Racing, No. 86, Zandvoort 1969

View attachment 714317View attachment 714318[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Well done! Please note that the 186 is actually a Magny-Cours car and "186" is correct here. The root of this confusion is that Barrie Smith, the driver of the car, published a grid photo that falsely states Zandvoort instead of Magny-Cours.

You can crosscheck these three resources to verify:
https://www.racingsportscars.com/photo/Magny-Cours-1969-07-14-6159.html
http://www.frenchpix.com/racingtimes/rare-photo-from-1969/ (the wrongly-captioned photo published by Barrie Smith who drove 186)
https://www.frenchpix.com/racingtimes/magny-cours-1969/ (a different photo of 186 uploaded by Barrie Smith, but this time he correctly referred to Magny-Cours)

Please compare the entry list info for the first link's Magny Cours race to the other cars that you see in these two photos - it's a perfect match for the first few rows, all the way down to the numbers on the cars you can see.

Also, the cm_skin_for in your 4K skin variants (at least in those) points to the Chevron GT BMW if you install via CM. Could you update the cm_skin_for.json to the Chevron B8 FVA for these to point to the right car, please? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
phew! Where do I start? First of all, thank you for liking my work. And yes, I have to agree with you, it is actually Magny Cours and not Zandvoort. I was confused by Barry Smith's photo. Researching these cars is really difficult in places and the different information in the sources doesn't make it any easier. But I will take it into account in the next update. I took the cm_skin_for.json from number 10 from the mod. I have now noticed that 4 skins from the mod refer to the GT and only one to the FVA. Very strange. I will also correct this on my cars. Thank you for your information.

Thank you! The FVA version of the Chevron was a very late addition to the pack. Some existing skins simply got reassigned to the other car after they were initially thrown into the GT (BMW) version.

carmar updated WSC Legends, Chevron B8 FVA, 2 cars skinpack, 2k+3k+4k with a new update entry:

v1.2

Changelog:

Attention! Please delete the older version of the skins before installing the new version to avoid any problems that may arise.

- Avalon Racing, No. 86 Zandvoort 1969 renamed to Avalon Racing, No. 186 Magny cours
The Avalon Racing number 86 is actually a Magny-Cours car and "186" is the correct number here. The root of this confusion is that Barrie Smith, the driver of the car, published a grid photo that incorrectly states Zandvoort instead of Magny-Cours.
- reworked...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 68 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 24 31.2%