WSC 1988 Alternate History

Skins WSC 1988 Alternate History 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ben Harbur submitted a new resource:

WSC 1988 Alternate History - What could have been.....

This mod requires you to suspend your knowledge of history for the best experience, with that being said....

Welcome to the 1988 FIA World Sportscar Championship!
View attachment 627943

With Manufacturer interest growing world wide Sports Car racing is hitting its stride, 1987 was a banner year for the FIA World Sportscar Championship and in a bid to increase public interest for 1988 the FIA has announced the creation of a true "World Sportscar Championship" composed of...

Read more about this resource...

With Group C being such a classic golden age of motorsport I'd be surprised/disapponted if Reiza didn't add more classic Group C legends like the Mazda and Jaguar. They obviously have a deep appreciation for classic vintage race cars so I have high hopes for more Group C's. My next big wish is for a GTO/GTS type category.

Last edited:
iu

the legendary Mark Cole hosts ...

Bob Varsha with Bill Adam ....

Last edited:
Do the skins not work on the low downforce version of the cars? Tried the jagermeister porsche and in low downforce trim it comes up all red but on the regular layout the skin is visible.

Do the skins not work on the low downforce version of the cars? Tried the jagermeister porsche and in low downforce trim it comes up all red but on the regular layout the skin is visible.

The Porsche is unique in this respect, that it uses a wholly different car model and UVs - so the textures don't match up from one model to the other 100%.

What happened to the Porsche 962C.?. I don't get the liveries to show up.
All other one's work fine. But the Porsche one's dont want to work. It also happend with different Porsche livery packs.

Any solution?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 43 86.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 30.0%