WSBK mod

RIDE 3 WSBK mod V1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Blurry suit:

Attachments

• BLURRRRY.jpg
    BLURRRRY.jpg
    701.1 KB · Views: 814
like i've already explained "/&%$($%" pazuzu a 1000 times: there is a good reason, why i didnt put the numbers into the mod! if you cant live with the missing numbers, dont use the mod! sorry, but i dont wanna explain it to every single user over and over again! idont wanna be like that, but i realy got the feeling you just do it for pazuzu! he is on my ignore list for another good reason! ;-)

like i've already explained "/&%$($%" pazuzu a 1000 times: there is a good reason, why i didnt put the numbers into the mod! if you cant live with the missing numbers, dont use the mod! sorry, but i dont wanna explain it to every single user over and over again! idont wanna be like that, but i realy got the feeling you just do it for pazuzu! he is on my ignore list for another good reason! ;-)

dude please take it easy. i dont even know who pazuzu is. if you dont want to make them than simpl say no. i just like the complete bike with number as i show case mods on my yt channel. as i did with the van de mark and cortese skins for ride 3. so i thought it would be an asset to the wsbk mod, but you said no its no. i get that. but just please dont take it personaly, since you make great skins and mods and i want to be friendly with moders.

I'm sorry about asking for you to put the number. I'm really am. I should have been more gratefull and tell you: thank you for your amazing work and specially for being always someone in this forum which makes this game more interesting and enjoyable. Really sorry @CalicoJack

I copied the pak file, maybe I am very clumsy, I do not get the Kawasaki in the game in the garage I select Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR and in the masks there is no such decoration and in the racing competition version R1 neither can anyone explain to me what I must do? The Ducati Aruba if I can select it.

Last edited:
I copied the pak file, maybe I am very clumsy, I do not get the Kawasaki in the game in the garage I select Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR and in the masks there is no such decoration and in the racing competition version R1 neither can anyone explain to me what I must do? The Ducati Aruba if I can select it.

Team Bournemouth Kawasaki! ;-)

Calico you should try to create the new moto rapido (oxford racing) skin for the ducati panigale v4 racing modified.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.0%