WSBK mod

RIDE 3 WSBK mod V1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Blurry suit:

Attachments

• BLURRRRY.jpg
    BLURRRRY.jpg
    701.1 KB · Views: 810
like i've already explained "/&%$($%" pazuzu a 1000 times: there is a good reason, why i didnt put the numbers into the mod! if you cant live with the missing numbers, dont use the mod! sorry, but i dont wanna explain it to every single user over and over again! idont wanna be like that, but i realy got the feeling you just do it for pazuzu! he is on my ignore list for another good reason! ;-)

like i've already explained "/&%$($%" pazuzu a 1000 times: there is a good reason, why i didnt put the numbers into the mod! if you cant live with the missing numbers, dont use the mod! sorry, but i dont wanna explain it to every single user over and over again! idont wanna be like that, but i realy got the feeling you just do it for pazuzu! he is on my ignore list for another good reason! ;-)

dude please take it easy. i dont even know who pazuzu is. if you dont want to make them than simpl say no. i just like the complete bike with number as i show case mods on my yt channel. as i did with the van de mark and cortese skins for ride 3. so i thought it would be an asset to the wsbk mod, but you said no its no. i get that. but just please dont take it personaly, since you make great skins and mods and i want to be friendly with moders.

I'm sorry about asking for you to put the number. I'm really am. I should have been more gratefull and tell you: thank you for your amazing work and specially for being always someone in this forum which makes this game more interesting and enjoyable. Really sorry @CalicoJack

I copied the pak file, maybe I am very clumsy, I do not get the Kawasaki in the game in the garage I select Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR and in the masks there is no such decoration and in the racing competition version R1 neither can anyone explain to me what I must do? The Ducati Aruba if I can select it.

Last edited:
I copied the pak file, maybe I am very clumsy, I do not get the Kawasaki in the game in the garage I select Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR and in the masks there is no such decoration and in the racing competition version R1 neither can anyone explain to me what I must do? The Ducati Aruba if I can select it.

Team Bournemouth Kawasaki! ;-)

Calico you should try to create the new moto rapido (oxford racing) skin for the ducati panigale v4 racing modified.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 93 13.7%