WSBK 2013

Here's my take:

• Tom Sykes is the most consistent rider even if the Kawasaki still eats it rear tyre which has cost him points all season. Also needs extra points for the BBQ his motor provided earlier in the year (best engine expiry I've seen in a while).
  • Guintoli seems to want to win by scoring the least amount of wins and not make mistakes and it's costing him points at every round.
  • Laverty is very fast (at times) but he hasn't enjoyed the 'luck of the Irish' this year and his bike likes to grenade it motor every once in a while.
  • Melandri had his shot at a world title last year and had a mental melt-down during the last rounds of the 2012 season which cost him. This year he's been more down than up.
All of these men are in the hunt for the title and I'd really like to see all of them win but only one guy can and therefore I hope it's Sykes.

Spent most of my life waiting for Kawasaki to win again, I remember Scott Russel and the extra wide kwaka ...
Now we have Tom Sykes, he came so close last year and this year will be the same again.
motogp has done its best to slowly destroy the WSBK,
would love to see Kawasaki in moto gp also...
Loris Baz is also the up and comming star on a kwaka
to me its a great combo sykes and baz...:)
there is just something about the green machine...:):)

motogp has done its best to slowly destroy the WSBK,
Carmelo Ezpeleta now runs both the MotoGP and SBK series so it's no surprise the SBK rules stated for 2014 mirror the idiotic rules of MotoGP.

I don't believe Ezpeleta wants 2 seperate world series; MotoGP (and the lower tiers) are all his babies and there has been a lot of historical angst between MotoGP and SBK so I can see SBK left to die out.

If you voted for Tom Sykes, you have won a gold star.

Congratulations to Tom Sykes and Kawasaki Racing for winning the 2013 WSBK title!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back