WRC 9 Mods

WRC9 WRC 9 Mods 1.0 update 8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wouaw, amazing views :thumbsup:
Yeah.
Photo_001.jpg

Photo_003.jpg

Great work, it looks very close to real wrc cars..sorry for english. Your wrc9 game is modded ( of course with agentHex0007) ? Or you have only your engine mod? Many thanks:thumbsup: (and many thanks agentHex0007!!)
I use my engine mods i share few day ago(example wrc torque engineering) Just remind you have to change the gearbox ratio shorter.
I agree with you, it's close to real wrc car. For sure, cars are slower than before and it can disturb at the beginning. But now, i can't play with default torque engine as it's too much fast.

Another tarmac stage to compare with the engine mod.

Real stage in 2015 with Neuville with 1'47'3 (you can have other onboard on this stage):

and my stage with the Polo WRC (1'46'4s):
Great video. It looks and sounds really good and accurate.
I have not had chance to try your performance mods yet. I have added the dynamics files you posted above to WRC9 Mods v2.0 also :thumbsup:

Looks like your having fun tuning the cars.

It would be great if someone out there could make a program with an interface that has sliders and number inputs and sits on top of the game that mods the dynamics files.

You could then test and mod when in game as there is no need to quit out of the game for dynamics mods to load, they load each time you select a car.

There is a built in physics editor in the game engine but there maybe something missing as I am unable to get it enabled. I will spend some time investigating it.

Last edited:
Another tarmac stage to compare with the engine mod.

Real stage in 2015 with Neuville with 1'47'3 (you can have other onboard on this stage):

and my stage with the Polo WRC (1'46'4s):
Great. Fo me is the right way for " close to real project".wrc9 is a simcade game, a little much faster, more grip, more "bouncing" and with weery wery long jumps than real wrc cars.Now the handling of the cars would have to be adjusted to match the engine parameters ( yes Ced, great stage time, but you are not Neuville , a little less grip would be appreciated, by the way great performance :thumbsup: ;);)!!). Sorry for my google english!

Hello Guys.
Since the last update I'm having big problems with stutter or freeze from 1 to 2 seconds at least.
It comes back regularly on a special ...
It became unplayable because after these freeze I'm very quickly off track.
I tried everything in the settings ... nothing to do ...unistall the game and reinstall... unplugged my steering wheel to play with xbox one controller only and always the same problem:mad:.

Does anyone have the same problem?
Do you have an idea ?

Strange.

Run the WRC9 Mods uninstaller.exe found on your desktop
goto your PC Documents/MyGames/WRC9 and delete UserSettings.cfg

Thats it, every thing will be back to 100% default. :thumbsup:

EDIT: or do you mean the last "game" update?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea