WRC 9 Mods

WRC9 WRC 9 Mods 1.0 update 8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi lightburner.
Thanks for your comment.
I've already thought about looking at the nvidia drivers and they are up to date.

The game freezes 2 or 3 times per track for 1 to 3 seconds with vanilla or modded game.

It drives me crazy because with wrc8 or wrc 7 no problem at all..
I'll check with older drivers just in case.

Well nothing to do ...I have exhausted all possible solutions.
it's really frustrating because it's unplayable. :mad:

I noticed that when these freezes appear the gpu of my video card (gtx 1070) drops to 0% usage (found with msi afterburner).

Maybe it's due to my hardware but it's weird because it's only with wrc 9.:cry:

Hi lightburner.
Thanks for your comment.
I've already thought about looking at the nvidia drivers and they are up to date.

The game freezes 2 or 3 times per track for 1 to 3 seconds with vanilla or modded game.

It drives me crazy because with wrc8 or wrc 7 no problem at all..
I'll check with older drivers just in case.
Sorry, check the integrity of the game?

Maybe try to set priority to high for the .exe?, Make sure power plan is set to maximum performance, same with gpu etc.

Yes, I've tried all these solutions and it's always the same.
I just did 2 rally tonight ...one with WRC7 max settings and 4k and everything is perfect ...fluid ...60 fps

Another one with WRC 8 and your mod max settings and QHD, and here too.. everything is perfect ...

I'm frustrated because it happened all at once and I'm looking forward to your mod v 2.0.

The game seems very GPU heavy compared to WRC8 which is odd as its pretty much the same game underneath the hood, with some upgrades.

I have a w/c 1080Ti and im barely getting 60fps with everything maxed out and a res of 3440x1440

As a note, There are no hidden settings or configs hiding on the PC that are put there by the game, and nothing in registry. There is only what is in the games Epic folder and what is in the save folder in MyGames

The game seems very GPU heavy compared to WRC8 which is odd as its pretty much the same game underneath the hood, with some upgrades.

I have a w/c 1080Ti and im barely getting 60fps with everything maxed out and a res of 3440x1440

As a note, There are no hidden settings or configs hiding on the PC that are put there by the game, and nothing in registry. There is only what is in the games Epic folder and what is in the save folder in MyGames

That's what I thought too... almost the same as WRC8 with directx 12 in addition...
There must still be a problem in this game because I realize now that even in the selection menu, Freezes are present too.

I've already tried that too and always the same.
In the usersettings.cfg file I put "off" as WRC8 on the dynamic resolution line and same freezes !!!! :cry:
Hi Tiger, same problem today... sweden snow night,wrc car, the game freeze 2-3 sec 4-5 times for p.s.
i realized i had windows defender antivirus that was scanning in background...Disabled, now works well...My specs win 10 64, i7 6800K x99a rider msi gtx1080 ram16G. I hope you solve your problem.

Last edited:
Hi Tiger, same problem today... sweden snow night,wrc car, the game freeze 2-3 sec 4-5 times for p.s.
i realized i had windows defender antivirus that was scanning in background...Disabled, now works well...My specs win 10 64, i7 6800K x99a rider msi gtx1080 ram16G. I hope you solve your problem.

Hi Lightburner.
I had already created an exclusion in windows defender of the WRC 9 directory and nothing to do always these freezes !!!
I launched a google search and apparently it's very well known especially for those who have a Nvidia graphic card.
It appears on some games but not all ...
This problem is not listed on AMD graphic cards.

I had never had this problem since the release of WRC 9 and it appeared all at once.

Hello (Tiger33).
I will tell you what I did with the same problem in...(version 1.0.45.7)....(NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 G1) and I had a result ... at least in my case ... if you have not done it and you want to try it.
A) If you have .. (Steam) .. active .... closed when playing ... (WRC 9).
B) I use .. (MSI Afterburner) ... I do not have it to open with (WIN 10) and also in its settings ... (MSI) ....
...I have disabled them (VOLT .... photos).
Doing what I tell you on Saturday I tried its settings (CEB ... CARS_V1.1) .... four hours without any problems.
I hope it works for you too.
My PC ... file tex.
SORRY... for my English language....
Telis

Attachments

• A.png
    A.png
    192.4 KB · Views: 57
  • B.png
    B.png
    174.4 KB · Views: 56
  • C.png
    C.png
    189.2 KB · Views: 54
  • My PC1.txt
    107 bytes · Views: 51
Last edited:
Hello (Tiger33).
I will tell you what I did with the same problem in...(version 1.0.45.7)....(NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 G1) and I had a result ... at least in my case ... if you have not done it and you want to try it.
A) If you have .. (Steam) .. active .... closed when playing ... (WRC 9).
B) I use .. (MSI Afterburner) ... I do not have it to open with (WIN 10) and also in its settings ... (MSI) ....
...I have disabled them (VOLT .... photos).
Doing what I tell you on Saturday I tried its settings (CEB ... CARS_V1.1) .... four hours without any problems.
I hope it works for you too.
My PC ... file tex.
Telis

Thx Telis322 for infos.

I have msi afterburner too and the same settings as you and I always have these big freezes (1-2 sec)...it's not constant but it comes back several times during a ES.
So I came back to WRC 8 AND WRC 7...by the way I can assure you that in terms of sound the most realistic sounds are those of WRC 7 for both R5 and WRC...the graphics are also great and the particle effects for dirt on the cars are the best done...too bad the physics is not like on WRC 9.

Agent or someone else, Is there any files to edit Mx wheel angle?
Is Lock to 0 , almost impossible drive with this, for what I saw is lock to 0 , but I see once it show 380 degree
So , my question is if some file to edit manual and put the 540 rigth angle, Im using G27

Any idea please , thanks a lot in Advance

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 52
Hello (Xtra-Large22) I found this ....
https: //www.reddit.com/r/simrally/comments/ioan4p/wrc_9_g27_max_wheel_angle_disabled / ....
look at the last comment on the page ... (justaddit 5 months ago) ... maybe help you.
Telis

Last edited:
Agent or someone else, Is there any files to edit Mx wheel angle?
Is Lock to 0 , almost impossible drive with this, for what I saw is lock to 0 , but I see once it show 380 degree
So , my question is if some file to edit manual and put the 540 rigth angle, Im using G27

Any idea please , thanks a lot in Advance

Apparently it's a problem with your steering wheel driver.
I have the same problem with my G29.In the game,the angle remains gray(0).I configure the angle of rotation with the Logitech driver.
Lately I noticed icebob2016 was playing with the "Shift Lights" activated on the G29.

Me it doesn't work on this game.So I installed the last Logitech driver(Logitech G HUB 2020.12.3534 ) and the option to adjust the angle of rotation of the steering wheel was available but the LEDs still weren't working.On the other hand FFB had problems compared to the old driver,so I reinstalled the old driver.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back