Would you recommend Automobilista?

Hi, I got a few questions about the game prior to buying it

1. Is there much of a difference between this game and rFactor? They seem almost identical
2. What stands out for this game - as in - what's YOUR reason to buy the game? Whats so excellent about it?
3. Is it worth the price?
4. Why shouldn't I go back and play rF1 (in comparison to this game)

Maybe we get a nice discussion going :)

Thanks

just quick question, is the wheel ffb setup automatic? or do i need to fine tune and adjust a lot for fanatec csw v2 and csp v2? i have not purchased the game yet, because have not seen any posts/ threads on wheel setups...just curious, because itching to buy it today!
I own a Fanatec CSR wheel and, at least for this model, it worked amazingly well out of the box, requiring no adjustment at all.

• Deleted member 130869

@Gui Cramer, are you sure they use AMS? I think Atze has a more professional Version of Heusinkveld Software...not exactly AMS. Or am I wrong? Seems to be when I read the link...sould read before asking.

I never spoke of AMS :p. The latest we have seen was actual training in iRacing with the F1 car in certain F1 tracks, I haven't bothered to look up what he plays for leisure though. The video with rF1 is old and from before Fanatec got him that sweet setup several months ago. I am sure the Dutch brigade can be of more use to provide current, factual info. (And you can always reach out to Team Redline and ask them yourself ;) )

@rocafella1978 , you only need to adjust the steering wheel profile to the recommended settings from Reiza, and the in the game menu you have 4 options for the ffb : Pure 360 or 180hz that is recommended, and then you have more 3 options that adds effects, like curbs etc.

Absoluty sure that is Automobilista, it may have some tweaks, but propably is minor stuff, like camera position.. But it seems that they have some private content from heusinkveld, like the Renault RS01, that maybe one day it can be available to the public :whistling:

Last edited:
just quick question, is the wheel ffb setup automatic? or do i need to fine tune and adjust a lot for fanatec csw v2 and csp v2? i have not purchased the game yet, because have not seen any posts/ threads on wheel setups...just curious, because itching to buy it today!
Mostly default works great with my v2. Love the ffb

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back